Hi all,

this is my first post in this forum, because I'm normally active in the German Ubuntu forum. The reason for the switch is, until now no solution for my problem.
I'm using Ubuntu 18.04.1 with my DELL XPS 15 9560 Laptop with a replaced Wifi/Bluetooth card Intel 8265. Connected per Bluetooth is a Logitech mouse M720 Triathlon.
After on normal computer start the mouse works without problems, if the computer goes in suspend mode and wakes up, the mouse lost the connection always after 10 sec.
If I turn off the power of the mouse or switch thru the three channels the mouse works again. This is reproducible with Ubuntu 18.10/Manjaro/OpenSuse/Mint, so I believe it
is a special hardware/software configuration problem. In the internet I see a lot of discussion about similar problems with a lot solutions but nothing has worked. One not
tested but discussed solution could be to add the mouse to a blacklist of the Bluetooth auto-suspend mode. But for an Linux beginner a not easy job.
Does anybody knows this problem with a working solution? Or can anybody help me to find a solution? Many thanks.
By the way, with Windows 10 no problems.

Best

Michael