I seem to have constant network problems. It works, it stops, it starts, it works, etc. There is no rhyme or reason for this as far as I can tell. I was wondering, is there a known set of commands one can to do reinstall all networks stuff. Right now, for instance, I pulled my wired network and went to my wireless and my wireless is actually running better than my wired. The interesting thing is that my wireless comes from the same line as my wired so it shouldn't make any difference at all. I have tried, with my wired, to see if its the cabling but I have replaced that and still have these problems. There are no warnings, my network simply stops working. What is stranger is that I first test with ping. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't I usually do a "systemctl restart NetworkManager.service", or a "sudo nmcli networking on/off" which sometimes gets it running again and sometimes I just reboot.

There is also my network icon problems I posted in another posting. Today, however, I have all my icons back. None of this makes much sense to me.

So, if anybody has a series of commands that will redo my network installation I would like to try it. I am actually to the point where I am thinking of simply reinstalling the whole works which I really don't want to do.

Thank you..........................