Thread: Intel NUC 5I3RYK Apps for emulation and using Xbox one controller

Beans

Intel NUC 5I3RYK Apps for emulation and using Xbox one controller

Hello guys!

I've been using different flavors of Ubuntu, Linux Mint and Debian for years and I've always liked having a Linux box constantly running for data rescue and other stuff.
    Since my MSI Gaming laptop was incapable of playing nice with dual booting on UEFI I bought an Intel NUC 5I3RYK with an 256GB M.2 SATA SSD and 8 GB of lddr3 RAM.

I instantly installed Ubuntu 18.04 and loved it, but decided to try the budgie flavor (which was more to my liking from an asthetic pov but since it felt buggy and used considerably more system resources I switched back to regular Ubuntu 18.04 and everything works like a charm right out of the box!
    I've seriously never had so little trouble settings things up.

But I'm rambling, back to the topic.
    I was thinking of using it as an emulator for Ps2, NES, SNES and N64 games and using either one of my PS4 controllers ers or my Xbox One control.
    I,d prefer that since I want to minimize the amount of cords as possible. Int he worst case I'll use an USB control.

So I'm asking for tips on what emulators I should try out and if there is any stable way to use any of the controlers via Bluetooth.

Thank you in advance
    Erik

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Intel NUC 5I3RYK Apps for emulation and using Xbox one controller

Thread moved to Emulators for a more appropriate fit.