Thread: basic credeintials to log in .BananaPi BPI-M2Z(H2+) - how to log in as root

Beans

basic credeintials to log in .BananaPi BPI-M2Z(H2+) - how to log in as root

hello dear all ubuntu-experts.

question of this thread: basic credeintials to log in .BananaPi BPI-M2Z(H2+)

just bootet the BananaPi BPI-M2Z(H2+) New Image Raspbian & Ubuntu Release 2018-07-09

but now i need the basic credeintials to log in ..:

well i need the master passwd and user for this release.
    This release is for banana pi M2Z board which is based on Allwinner H2+,

i guess that there are two images released,
    Raspbian 8.0 is based on kernel 3.4 and Ubuntu 16.04 is based on kernel 3.4.
    the question is: now i need the basic credeintials to log in ..:

love to hear from you

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: basic credeintials to log in .BananaPi BPI-M2Z(H2+) - how to log in as root

Enough!

The strapline for this section - the Cafe - is clear:

Most topics which are not technical support requests may be discussed here. The exceptions are those discussions which would be better posted in the new Ubuntu, Linux and OS Chat sub-forum. Also, discussions on religion and politics are not allowed, since they have caused serious problems in the past. This area is intended for fun and community building, not arguments. Please take those elsewhere. Thanks!
    If you have a genuine technical support question, please find the appropriate sub-forum - it will not be the Cafe.

Thread closed.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 17.10 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.