Thread: Lost Account (take 2)

Beans

Lost Account (take 2)

Hi again! I can no longer reply to my existing thread in the Resolution Centre because this account was just created.

This is in reference to the thread about my lost account here: https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2408047

I can no longer log in to either of the accounts mentioned there. When trying to log in from either, I get a blank error message from vBulletin.
    Here is a screenshot of that error: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tip...w?usp=drivesdk

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Lost Account (take 2)

Hello, did you click on the button that says log in with SSO? for the record once you are back into your old account you will not be able to post in the thread that you started in the Resolution Centre because in this sub-forum only the person who starts a thread can post in it so the forum software will not recognize your original account as you. From my private message.
    I took your email address and your SSO id from your new account and switched it to your original account so all you should need to do is log out of the forum then back in and you should be in your original account.
    This is assuming your preferred email at SSO is still set to the one you used when you created your second account, concerning all sensitive information please pm me and do not post it here.

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Lost Account (take 2)

I just made one more change, please logout, then set your preferred email address at SSO to the email you used when you created your second account then log back into the forum and you should be in your original account.