Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Trouble with installing Nvida 390 driver on Ubuntu 18.10

Beans

Re: Trouble with installing Nvida 390 driver on Ubuntu 18.10

You need to use lightdm as it defaults to xorg .............

gdm3 as far as I know is using wayland , and the problems that some of the threads were saying is
    the easy way is just to use lightdm.

ok so its showing only nouveau being used

Do not remove anything - please follow what I have put below the last inxi you gave me ........ the commands should get your system to
    work .......

Graphics:
    Device-1: NVIDIA GF100 [GeForce GTX 480] driver: N/A
    Display: server: X.Org 1.20.1 driver: fbdev,nouveau
    unloaded: modesetting,vesa resolution: 1280x800~76Hz
    OpenGL: renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 7.0 128 bits) v: 3.3 Mesa 18.2.2
    ( this is a worry too - will it go when loading in Mate - yet to see ) https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+s...g/+bug/1752938

sudo apt reinstall lightdm

and choose lightdm you might also have to do ( sudo dpkg-reconfigure lightdm ) if you are not given a choice in the command above.

sudo mv xorg.conf xorg.conf-old

sudo apt install mate

Then using mate ....... go to settings and choose the nvidia driver that it shows ......... under additional drivers
    just to be sure we get the driver that is recommended for use.

Should look like this once the nvidia-settings is used with the nvidia driver in place ........ hopefully

Then tell us what happens after a fresh boot - seems the nvidia driver is no longer there thats why loading mate and choosing it from there ... as I know
    this works on my own system ......... which is using the 390.87 nvidia driver ......

Here is what it looks like in Synaptic searching on Nvidia 390 installed .....

By the way - once you get the graphics working properly - you can use whichever desktop you prefer ......
    Last edited by 23dornot23d; November 26th, 2018 at 08:04 PM. Reason: added pic of mate with nvidia-settings

Beans

Well hate to say it didn't work either. I was surprised as i really thought you were onto something that time.
    I set lightdm as disply manger and after install the nvidia driver it still gets stuck at the login stage with a black screen.
    I then tried setting xdm as defualt but still it get stuck in the same place.
    Can you tell me if you have the line EnableWayland=false uncommented in your /etc/gdm3/custom.conf?
    I did a inxi report for you again before I purged the nviida driver so I could get back to a desktop.:

System:
    Host: jon-desktop Kernel: 4.18.0-11-generic x86_64 bits: 64 Console: N/A
    Distro: Ubuntu 18.10 (Cosmic Cuttlefish)
    Machine:
    Type: Desktop Mobo: N/A model: 4CoreDual-VSTA serial: N/A
    BIOS: American Megatrends v: P2.30 date: 02/26/2008
    CPU:
    Topology: Dual Core model: Intel Core2 6400 bits: 64 type: MCP
    L2 cache: 2048 KiB
    Speed: 2050 MHz min/max: N/A Core speeds (MHz): 1: 2050 2: 2050
    Graphics:
    Device-1: NVIDIA GF100 [GeForce GTX 480] driver: nvidia v: 390.87
    Display: server: X.org 1.20.1 driver: none tty: 80x25
    Message: Advanced graphics data unavailable in console for root.
    Audio:
    Device-1: NVIDIA GF100 High Definition Audio driver: snd_hda_intel
    Device-2: VIA VT8237A/VT8251 HDA driver: snd_hda_intel
    Device-3: Hewlett-Packard type: USB driver: snd-usb-audio,uvcvideo
    Sound Server: ALSA v: k4.18.0-11-generic
    Network:
    Device-1: VIA VT6102/VT6103 [Rhine-II] driver: via-rhine
    IF: enp0s18 state: down mac: <filter>
    Drives:
    Local Storage: total: 420.07 GiB used: 6.89 GiB (1.6%)
    ID-1: /dev/sda vendor: Maxtor model: 7L250R0 size: 233.76 GiB
    ID-2: /dev/sdb vendor: Seagate model: ST3200826A size: 186.31 GiB
    Partition:
    ID-1: / size: 134.74 GiB used: 6.89 GiB (5.1%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda6
    ID-2: swap-1 size: 2.00 GiB used: 0 KiB (0.0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda5
    Sensors:
    System Temperatures: cpu: 42.0 C mobo: N/A
    Fan Speeds (RPM): N/A
    Info:
    Processes: 90 Uptime: 1m Memory: 1.95 GiB used: 117.7 MiB (5.9%)
    Init: systemd Shell: bash inxi: 3.0.24
    User #386576 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org

Beans

Can you tell me if you have the line EnableWayland=false uncommented in your /etc/gdm3/custom.conf?
    No because I do not use gdm3 anymore ........... but it will make no difference to lightdm as it will have its own configuration file.

I have posted it below ........ but I do not alter it ....... as I am not using gdm3

Code:
    # GDM configuration storage
    #
    # See /usr/share/gdm/gdm.schemas for a list of available options.

[daemon]
    AutomaticLoginEnable=true
    AutomaticLogin=base

# Uncoment the line below to force the login screen to use Xorg
    #WaylandEnable=false

# Enabling automatic login

# Enabling timed login
    #  TimedLoginEnable = true
    #  TimedLogin = user1
    #  TimedLoginDelay = 10

[security]

[xdmcp]

[chooser]

[debug]
    # Uncomment the line below to turn on debugging
    # More verbose logs
    # Additionally lets the X server dump core if it crashes
    #Enable=true
    Are you still able to use it ok in a earlier version - can you post the inxi from that version ........ if it is still running ok in that version.

It does not matter if you have it un-commented out ....... that is not causing the problem - when using lightdm.

The only other thing I do sometimes is to move the /etc/X11/xorg.conf to /etc/X11/xorg.conf-old

and let it find the other one that is set up automatically ...........

somehow it keeps switching ........ mine has a driver in both places ......... each time with your system it has one or the other but not both
    I do not understand ........ why ...... maybe someone else does ..........

Device-1: NVIDIA GF100 [GeForce GTX 480] driver: nvidia v: 390.87
    Display: server: X.org 1.20.1 driver: none tty: 80x25
    The last Ubuntu I have had working with a Nvidia driver is 18.04

Do you still manage to get that graphic card to work on the older version ...... there may be some clues if you can post a inxi from that when its running ok.

but if not - have you tried any of the live boot usb's / dvd's from other linux systems to see if any other system picks up the card properly.
    Last edited by 23dornot23d; November 26th, 2018 at 09:35 PM. Reason: added the conf file for gdm3 - not that it matters as it does not use this file

Beans

Ok will try a install of 17.04 I think it was last and see what happens.. to get you a inxi.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

17.04 is EOF or end of life, and you will not get it to work as repositories are closed.

New systems have an UEFI system setting to turn on/off video card or Intel video. Not sure if older BIOS had similar setting or not.

Or some old ones have Optimus Technology and Bumblebee was used. Two switched video but one port. But newer nVidia drivers eliminated the need for Bumblebee which bumblebee then may interfere.

What brand/model system. Desktop with separate video or laptop with perhaps Optimus?
    UEFI boot install & repair info - Regularly Updated :
    https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2147295
    Please use Thread Tools above first post to change to [Solved] when/if answered completely.

Beans

If i remember right my probems started with 18.04 and even when trying to install ubuntu i had to use nomodeset or i got a crashed screen display. Then when i get to a desktop the resolution is so low i cant see the whole screen. I would have to use the tab key and enter key to select things i couldnt see on the screen. Once i got ubuntu installed i could get a better resolution but videos would be stuttering without the nvidia driver. Its been a few years since ive got the nvidia driver to install on ubuntu or mint. Hopefully if we can find out whats causing this i can enjoy using ubunto on my desktop again. I will try 17.10 or 18.04 today but i'm sure 18.04 ive tried many times to install the nvidia driver on and failed.

Ive done it!!!!! but its not exactly a success. as the desktop is slow and laggy to use and videos are also slow and jerky probably worse than without the nvidia driver.
    Anyway this is what I did to get the nvidia driver installed from a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04.1 (bionic beaver). First I applied all updates. Then from the desktop I installed lightdm and made it default, then installed Mate and once installed I logged out and back into the mate desktop. Then I installed bumblebee. Then I rebooted to a recovery root terminal and installed the nvidia-340 driver and rebooted and it goes too a graphical; desktop. Here is the output of inxi after the sccessful install

[QUOTE]System: Host: jon-desktop Kernel: 4.15.0-39-generic x86_64 bits: 64
    Desktop: MATE 1.20.1 Distro: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
    Machine: Device: desktop Mobo: N/A model: 4CoreDual-VSTA serial: N/A
    BIOS: American Megatrends v: P2.30 date: 02/26/2008
    CPU: Dual core Intel Core2 6400 (-MCP-) cache: 2048 KB
    clock speeds: max: 2049 MHz 1: 2049 MHz 2: 2049 MHz
    Graphics: Card: NVIDIA GF100 [GeForce GTX 480]
    Display Server: x11 (X.Org 1.19.6 )
    drivers: fbdev,nouveau (unloaded: modesetting,vesa)
    Resolution: 1280x800@76.00hz
    OpenGL: renderer: N/A version: N/A
    Audio: Card-1 VIA VT8237A/VT8251 HDA Controller driver: snd_hda_intel
    Card-2 NVIDIA GF100 High Def. Audio Controller
    driver: snd_hda_intel
    Card-3 Hewlett-Packard driver: USB Audio
    Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.15.0-39-generic
    Network: Card: VIA VT6102/VT6103 [Rhine-II] driver: via-rhine
    IF: enp0s18 state: unknown speed: 100 Mbps duplex: full
    mac: <filter>
    Drives: HDD Total Size: 451.0GB (2.1% used)
    ID-1: /dev/sdb model: ST3200826A size: 200.0GB
    ID-2: /dev/sda model: Maxtor_7L250R0 size: 251.0GB
    Partition: ID-1: / size: 135G used: 7.0G (6%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda6
    ID-2: swap-1 size: 2.15GB used: 0.00GB (0%)
    fs: swap dev: /dev/sda5
    RAID: No RAID devices: /proc/mdstat, md_mod kernel module present
    Sensors: System Temperatures: cpu: 45.0C mobo: N/A
    Fan Speeds (in rpm): cpu: N/A
    Info: Processes: 179 Uptime: 4 min Memory: 537.3/1993.2MB
    Client: Shell (bash) inxi: 2.3.56
    [QUOTE]

After this I tried some othet things. I tied the same with the nviida 390- driver and it failed. I also tried differnt desktops and only mate & cinnamon worked although cinnamon crashed with a error.
    Hopefully maybe we can work out why the 390 driver doen't work. I am now going to try this in the latest Ubuntu 18.10 and see if it will work and then try again in Mint too especially Mate & cinnamon versions.
    Last edited by howefield; December 3rd, 2018 at 12:03 AM. Reason: posts merged.

Beans

Display Server: x11 (X.Org 1.19.6 )
    This from earlier on - looks like its in a VM .... for the renderer .... odd ..........

Graphics:
    Device-1: NVIDIA GF100 [GeForce GTX 480] driver: N/A
    Display: server: X.Org 1.20.1 driver: fbdev,nouveau
    unloaded: modesetting,vesa resolution: 1280x800~76Hz
    OpenGL: renderer: llvmpipe (LLVM 7.0 128 bits) v: 3.3 Mesa 18.2.2
    https://www.geforce.com/hardware/des...specifications

You probably do not need to install Bumblebee ...... but if it works ... its ok ....... it will say when loading if it recognizes the card as being optimus
    or not ....... I use it because it allows me to switch between intel and nvidia ...... its mainly for power savings on laptops ........ but you have a desktop
    machine - the only reason I said to load it is because it worked at sorting the kms ( kernel mode settings out ) ...... but as Oldfred said it may not be
    needed and could cause another problem if it in fact is not altering the outcome of the display -

Feature Support:
    4.2OpenGL
    PCI-E 2.0 x16Bus Support
    YesCertified for Windows 7
    DirectX 11, 3D Vision, 3D Vision Surround, PhysX, CUDA, SLISupported Technologies
    2-way, 3-waySLI Options1

With the nvidia running - the computer should be reasonably fast looking at the specs above in the link ........ it runs CUDA too when working properly
    which is something I have for Blender - which is good for 3d graphics rendering etc.

After this I tried some othet things. I tied the same with the nviida 390- driver and it failed. I also tried differnt desktops and only mate & cinnamon worked although cinnamon crashed with a error.
    Hopefully maybe we can work out why the 390 driver doen't work. I am now going to try this in the latest Ubuntu 18.10 and see if it will work and then try again in Mint too especially Mate & cinnamon versions.
    We find all sorts of things out by trying different versions and setups .......... I always keep older versions as backups .... the installs are reasonably small not usually above 30gig a piece and the
    boot loader allows me to select whichever I want - must admit over the years - some of the earlier ones actually run quite a lot faster on the Desktop itself - its when video is used and in Firefox for
    You-Tube etc ....... I think Old Fred has multiple boot options too ..... what with newer computers and UEFI though it seems to be getting much more complex than it was before.

From Old Freds comment ....... did you check this out ?

New systems have an UEFI system setting to turn on/off video card or Intel video. Not sure if older BIOS had similar setting or not.

Or some old ones have Optimus Technology and Bumblebee was used. Two switched video but one port. But newer nVidia drivers eliminated the need for Bumblebee which bumblebee then may interfere.
    1 )

Did you take a look at the BIOS too ........ was the Nvidia Card Selected in the BIOS ........ if there is a selection for it ........ to get to the BIOS you usually have to hold a key down at boot-up

here is a video of what it may look like - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtDkczrf5fI
    but do not go altering anything unless you are sure what you are doing ..... you can always exit without saving if you go into it for a look.

for my own machine its the <ESC> escape key ..... but you would have to check that out for your own machine ..... sometimes it flashes up really quickly as the machine boots up on the splash
    screen .........

Is there a good reason to want to use 18.10 .......... as 18.04 has a longer time on it before it needs changing again ......... just thinking of all the trouble you may have again trying to sort out
    the graphics.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Releases

================================================== =Released------------- End of Life

Still need to sort this out ........ should say nvidia instead of nouveau .......... as far as I see on my own setup - also need opengl too .......
    then you will be able to run

glxinfo

To get some output saying it is using the nvidia card.

Anyway this is what I did to get the nvidia driver installed from a fresh install of Ubuntu 18.04.1 (bionic beaver). First I applied all updates. Then from the desktop I installed lightdm and made it default, then installed Mate and once installed I logged out and back into the mate desktop. Then I installed bumblebee. Then I rebooted to a recovery root terminal and installed the nvidia-340 driver
    In the Mate Menu - under - Administration ..........

2 )

Try nvidia-settings

within the mate desktop ..........

Post a screenshot of what you have .......... if you would please ........

================================================== ============

I have a strange feeling about this - that its not really finding and using the card at all ..... especially after going through
    this that you pasted earlier ............

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/5XVggTBvbt/

no mention of the nvidia in it ...........

Possible its switched off in the BIOS
    Might not be seated quite down in its slot ( the graphics card )
    or something else ......... but to go through all the drivers and not get it working yet is odd.

maybe the xorg.log file has some more clues as to what is happening.

3 )

Can you post this file to a pastebin please ........... if it is there ........
    /var/log/Xorg.0.log
    ==================================================
    or whatever Xorg log files you have ......... Xorg.1.log ...... Xorg.8.log
    ==================================================

Basically three things to do there - sorry for the long post - lot of thinking
    about what we have so far and wanted to get it down in a thread.

Can take each thing separately and go through them ... just to be sure
    as I would like to help you solve this problem - or at least give as much
    information as possible - so someone else who is looking at it can work
    out - if we are heading towards success or not !!!
    Last edited by 23dornot23d; November 28th, 2018 at 01:56 AM. Reason: added a bit more infor and asking for a screenshot of nvidia-settings - see what we have.

Beans

From what I have been reading online there are quite a few people who had the same problem of the 18.xx Ubuntu's being a bit slow & lagging mouse stalling & jerky, and generally unresponsive. This is what I am getting with 18.10. Today I have been trying other systems based on Ubuntu like Linux Mint and sticking just now with the Mate desktop (my prefered desktop anyway). I yesterday installed Linux mint 18.1 Serena and when I used installed Bumblebee I got the Nvidia-340 driver to install but it would not install the Nvidia-390 driver. I found out where the boot up fails using the Nvidia 390 driver and it gets stuck with a blank screen and with a flashing cursor in the top left corner of the screen and it a message you cant see about "waiting for a process to finish and waiting 43s or / none" or something. Its this process that is stopping the desktop from loading with the 390 driver but no info on what the process is. I did a inxi on my install of Linux mint 18.1 and here arte the results of that which actually say "Nvidia failed" but it seems ok and is showing Nouveau driver not being used and the Nvida being used.

System: Host: jon-desktop Kernel: 4.4.0-139-generic x86_64 (64 bit)
    Desktop: MATE 1.16.2 Distro: Linux Mint 18.1 Serena
    Machine: Mobo: N/A model: 4CoreDual-VSTA
    Bios: American Megatrends v: P2.30 date: 02/26/2008
    clock speeds: max: 2050 MHz 1: 2050 MHz 2: 2050 MHz
    Display Server: X.Org 1.18.4 drivers: vesa,nouveau (unloaded: fbdev) FAILED: nvidia
    Resolution: 1024x768@0.00hz
    GLX Renderer: N/A GLX Version: N/A
    Card-2 NVIDIA GF100 High Definition Audio Controller
    Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.4.0-139-generic
    Partition: ID-1: / size: 136G used: 7.1G (6%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda6
    ID-2: swap-1 size: 2.15GB used: 0.00GB (0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda5
    Sensors: System Temperatures: cpu: 39.0C mobo: N/A
    Info: Processes: 158 Uptime: 4 min Memory: 384.0/1999.5MB
    Client: Shell (bash) inxi: 2.2.35
    jon@jon-desktop ~ $ sudo inxi -Fz
    [sudo] password for jon:
    System: Host: jon-desktop Kernel: 4.4.0-139-generic x86_64 (64 bit)
    Desktop: MATE 1.16.2 Distro: Linux Mint 18.1 Serena
    Machine: Mobo: N/A model: 4CoreDual-VSTA
    Bios: American Megatrends v: P2.30 date: 02/26/2008
    clock speeds: max: 2050 MHz 1: 2050 MHz 2: 2050 MHz
    Display Server: X.org 1.18.4 drivers: vesa,nouveau (unloaded: fbdev) FAILED: nvidia
    tty size: 80x24 Advanced Data: N/A for root
    Card-2 NVIDIA GF100 High Definition Audio Controller
    Sound: Advanced Linux Sound Architecture v: k4.4.0-139-generic
    Partition: ID-1: / size: 136G used: 7.1G (6%) fs: ext4 dev: /dev/sda6
    ID-2: swap-1 size: 2.15GB used: 0.00GB (0%) fs: swap dev: /dev/sda5
    Sensors: System Temperatures: cpu: 39.0C mobo: N/A
    Info: Processes: 159 Uptime: 4 min Memory: 385.1/1999.5MB
    Client: Shell (sudo) inxi: 2.2.35
    jon@jon-desktop ~ $
    I will be installing all versions one at a time progressively newer to see at what version it gets slow.

Beans

I will be installing all versions one at a time progressively newer to see at what version it gets slow.
    When you get the line with drivers in it to say nvidia ....... is being used ...... post back a inxi of it .........

Display Server: X.Org 1.18.4 drivers: vesa,nouveau (unloaded: fbdev) FAILED: nvidia
    Resolution: 1024x768@0.00hz
    GLX Renderer: N/A GLX Version: N/A
    If not ..... then refer back to my last post and see if there is anything you can answer any of the 3 things that I asked for that can confirm that
    nvidia is being used ....... so far its not showing that we have used the nvidia card ........ that is the first time
    I have seen FAILED though ... as if there might be some other problem with that card.

vesa ..... is a basic setup like a fallback.

vesa is an Xorg driver for generic VESA video cards. It can drive most VESA-compatible video cards, but only makes use of the basic standard VESA core that is common to these cards. The driver supports depths 8, 15 16 and 24.
    https://www.x.org/archive/current/do...4/vesa.4.xhtml
    Last edited by 23dornot23d; November 28th, 2018 at 04:43 PM.

Beans

Here are the answers you asked earier before I gotr sidetracked with trying to find when the slowness started.

As it is now I have Ubunu 18.04.1 installed with all updates done with bumblebee installed with lighdm and mate desktop. I have aslo got the Nvidia-304 driver working but the whole system is slow and takes a few secone to respond to anything i do and video's are very slow and jerky. Otherwise its working fine.

Here is a picture of my Nvidia settings and shows my drivers and updates(not that there is much to look at). I found out that the slowness and driver problems started with Ubuntu 18.04 and mint versions of 18.04.

If there are any other ;pgs etc you want please ask. for now here is the conetents of my Xorg.0.log:

Code:
    [    45.701] 
    X.Org X Server 1.19.6
    Release Date: 2017-12-20
    [    45.701] X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0
    [    45.701] Build Operating System: Linux 4.4.0-138-generic x86_64 Ubuntu
    [    45.701] Current Operating System: Linux jon-Inspiron-1545 4.15.0-39-generic #42-Ubuntu SMP Tue Oct 23 15:48:01 UTC 2018 x86_64
    [    45.701] Kernel command line: BOOT_IMAGE=/boot/vmlinuz-4.15.0-39-generic root=UUID=94e90b15-296d-432d-b132-f2d6d90485a9 ro quiet splash vt.handoff=1
    [    45.701] Build Date: 25 October 2018  04:11:27PM
    [    45.701] xorg-server 2:1.19.6-1ubuntu4.2 (For technical support please see http://www.ubuntu.com/support) 
    [    45.701] Current version of pixman: 0.34.0
    [    45.701]     Before reporting problems, check http://wiki.x.org
        to make sure that you have the latest version.
    [    45.701] Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
        (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
        (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
    [    45.702] (==) Log file: "/var/log/Xorg.0.log", Time: Wed Nov 28 19:19:59 2018
    [    45.728] (==) Using system config directory "/usr/share/X11/xorg.conf.d"
    [    45.730] (==) No Layout section.  Using the first Screen section.
    [    45.730] (==) No screen section available. Using defaults.
    [    45.730] (**) |-->Screen "Default Screen Section" (0)
    [    45.730] (**) |   |-->Monitor "<default monitor>"
    [    45.731] (==) No monitor specified for screen "Default Screen Section".
        Using a default monitor configuration.
    [    45.731] (==) Automatically adding devices
    [    45.731] (==) Automatically enabling devices
    [    45.731] (==) Automatically adding GPU devices
    [    45.731] (==) Automatically binding GPU devices
    [    45.731] (==) Max clients allowed: 256, resource mask: 0x1fffff
    [    45.731] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/cyrillic" does not exist.
    [    45.731]     Entry deleted from font path.
    [    45.731] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi/" does not exist.
    [    45.731]     Entry deleted from font path.
    [    45.732] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi/" does not exist.
    [    45.732]     Entry deleted from font path.
    [    45.732] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/100dpi" does not exist.
    [    45.732] (WW) The directory "/usr/share/fonts/X11/75dpi" does not exist.
    [    45.732] (==) FontPath set to:
        /usr/share/fonts/X11/misc,
        /usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1,
        built-ins
    [    45.732] (==) ModulePath set to "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
    [    45.732] (II) The server relies on udev to provide the list of input devices.
        If no devices become available, reconfigure udev or disable AutoAddDevices.
    [    45.732] (II) Loader magic: 0x556f50b03020
    [    45.732] (II) Module ABI versions:
    [    45.732]     X.Org ANSI C Emulation: 0.4
    [    45.732]     X.Org Video Driver: 23.0
    [    45.732]     X.Org XInput driver : 24.1
    [    45.732]     X.Org Server Extension : 10.0
    [    45.734] (++) using VT number 7

[    45.734] (II) systemd-logind: logind integration requires -keeptty and -keeptty was not provided, disabling logind integration
    [    45.735] (II) xfree86: Adding drm device (/dev/dri/card0)
    [    45.752] (--) PCI:*(0:0:2:0) 8086:0166:1025:064b rev 9, Mem @ 0xc0000000/4194304, 0xb0000000/268435456, I/O @ 0x00002000/64, BIOS @ 0x????????/131072
    [    45.752] (II) LoadModule: "glx"
    [    45.753] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/libglx.so
    [    46.377] (II) Module glx: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.378]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 1.0.0
    [    46.378]     ABI class: X.Org Server Extension, version 10.0
    [    46.378] (==) Matched modesetting as autoconfigured driver 0
    [    46.378] (==) Matched fbdev as autoconfigured driver 1
    [    46.378] (==) Matched vesa as autoconfigured driver 2
    [    46.378] (==) Assigned the driver to the xf86ConfigLayout
    [    46.378] (II) LoadModule: "modesetting"
    [    46.378] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/modesetting_drv.so
    [    46.378] (II) Module modesetting: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.378]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 1.19.6
    [    46.378]     Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [    46.378]     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 23.0
    [    46.378] (II) LoadModule: "fbdev"
    [    46.379] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/fbdev_drv.so
    [    46.379] (II) Module fbdev: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.379]     compiled for 1.19.3, module version = 0.4.4
    [    46.379]     Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [    46.379]     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 23.0
    [    46.379] (II) LoadModule: "vesa"
    [    46.379] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/drivers/vesa_drv.so
    [    46.379] (II) Module vesa: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.379]     compiled for 1.19.3, module version = 2.3.4
    [    46.379]     Module class: X.Org Video Driver
    [    46.379]     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 23.0
    [    46.379] (II) modesetting: Driver for Modesetting Kernel Drivers: kms
    [    46.379] (II) FBDEV: driver for framebuffer: fbdev
    [    46.379] (II) VESA: driver for VESA chipsets: vesa
    [    46.399] (II) modeset(0): using drv /dev/dri/card0
    [    46.399] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for fbdev
    [    46.399] (II) Loading sub module "fbdevhw"
    [    46.399] (II) LoadModule: "fbdevhw"
    [    46.399] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libfbdevhw.so
    [    46.399] (II) Module fbdevhw: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.399]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 0.0.2
    [    46.399]     ABI class: X.Org Video Driver, version 23.0
    [    46.399] (WW) Falling back to old probe method for vesa
    [    46.399] (II) modeset(0): Creating default Display subsection in Screen section
        "Default Screen Section" for depth/fbbpp 24/32
    [    46.400] (==) modeset(0): Depth 24, (==) framebuffer bpp 32
    [    46.400] (==) modeset(0): RGB weight 888
    [    46.400] (==) modeset(0): Default visual is TrueColor
    [    46.400] (II) Loading sub module "glamoregl"
    [    46.400] (II) LoadModule: "glamoregl"
    [    46.400] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libglamoregl.so
    [    46.527] (II) Module glamoregl: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.527]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 1.0.0
    [    46.527]     ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
    [    46.527] (II) glamor: OpenGL accelerated X.org driver based.
    [    46.844] (II) glamor: EGL version 1.4 (DRI2):
    [    46.847] (II) modeset(0): glamor initialized
    [    46.847] (II) modeset(0): Output LVDS-1 has no monitor section
    [    46.852] (II) modeset(0): Output VGA-1 has no monitor section
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Output HDMI-1 has no monitor section
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Output DP-1 has no monitor section
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): EDID for output LVDS-1
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Manufacturer: AUO  Model: 26ec  Serial#: 0
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Year: 2009  Week: 1
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): EDID Version: 1.3
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Digital Display Input
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Max Image Size [cm]: horiz.: 34  vert.: 19
    [    46.862] (II) modeset(0): Gamma: 2.20
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): No DPMS capabilities specified
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): Supported color encodings: RGB 4:4:4 YCrCb 4:4:4 
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): First detailed timing is preferred mode
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): redX: 0.577 redY: 0.333   greenX: 0.333 greenY: 0.554
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): blueX: 0.161 blueY: 0.144   whiteX: 0.313 whiteY: 0.329
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): Manufacturer's mask: 0
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): Supported detailed timing:
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): clock: 71.8 MHz   Image Size:  344 x 193 mm
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): h_active: 1366  h_sync: 1414  h_sync_end 1446 h_blank_end 1526 h_border: 0
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): v_active: 768  v_sync: 771  v_sync_end 777 v_blanking: 784 v_border: 0
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): Unknown vendor-specific block f
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):  AUO
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):  B156XW02 V6
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): EDID (in hex):
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     00ffffffffffff0006afec2600000000
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     01130103802213780ad7759355558d29
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     24505400000001010101010101010101
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     0101010101010c1c56a0500010303020
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     360058c1100000180000000f00000000
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     00000000000000000020000000fe0041
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     554f0a202020202020202020000000fe
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0):     004231353658573032205636200a0065
    [    46.863] (II) modeset(0): Printing probed modes for output LVDS-1
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x60.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1360x768"x59.8   84.75  1360 1432 1568 1776  768 771 781 798 -hsync +vsync (47.7 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1360x768"x60.0   72.00  1360 1408 1440 1520  768 771 781 790 +hsync -vsync (47.4 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1280x720"x120.0  156.12  1280 1376 1512 1744  720 721 724 746 doublescan -hsync +vsync (89.5 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1280x720"x120.0  120.75  1280 1304 1320 1360  720 721 724 740 doublescan +hsync -vsync (88.8 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1280x720"x59.9   74.50  1280 1344 1472 1664  720 723 728 748 -hsync +vsync (44.8 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1280x720"x59.7   63.75  1280 1328 1360 1440  720 723 728 741 +hsync -vsync (44.3 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x768"x120.1  133.47  1024 1100 1212 1400  768 768 770 794 doublescan -hsync +vsync (95.3 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x768"x60.0   65.00  1024 1048 1184 1344  768 771 777 806 -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x720"x120.0  117.00  960 1024 1128 1300  720 720 722 750 doublescan -hsync +vsync (90.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "928x696"x120.1  109.15  928 976 1088 1264  696 696 698 719 doublescan -hsync +vsync (86.4 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "896x672"x120.0  102.40  896 960 1060 1224  672 672 674 697 doublescan -hsync +vsync (83.7 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x576"x119.9   98.50  1024 1092 1200 1376  576 577 580 597 doublescan -hsync +vsync (71.6 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x576"x119.9   78.38  1024 1048 1064 1104  576 577 580 592 doublescan +hsync -vsync (71.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x576"x59.9   46.50  1024 1064 1160 1296  576 579 584 599 -hsync +vsync (35.9 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1024x576"x59.8   42.00  1024 1072 1104 1184  576 579 584 593 +hsync -vsync (35.5 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x600"x119.9   96.62  960 1028 1128 1296  600 601 604 622 doublescan -hsync +vsync (74.6 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x600"x120.0   77.00  960 984 1000 1040  600 601 604 617 doublescan +hsync -vsync (74.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x540"x119.9   86.50  960 1024 1124 1288  540 541 544 560 doublescan -hsync +vsync (67.2 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x540"x120.0   69.25  960 984 1000 1040  540 541 544 555 doublescan +hsync -vsync (66.6 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x540"x59.6   40.75  960 992 1088 1216  540 543 548 562 -hsync +vsync (33.5 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "960x540"x59.8   37.25  960 1008 1040 1120  540 543 548 556 +hsync -vsync (33.3 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x600"x120.0   81.00  800 832 928 1080  600 600 602 625 doublescan +hsync +vsync (75.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x600"x60.3   40.00  800 840 968 1056  600 601 605 628 +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x600"x56.2   36.00  800 824 896 1024  600 601 603 625 +hsync +vsync (35.2 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "840x525"x120.0   73.12  840 892 980 1120  525 526 529 544 doublescan -hsync +vsync (65.3 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "840x525"x119.8   59.50  840 864 880 920  525 526 529 540 doublescan +hsync -vsync (64.7 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "864x486"x59.9   32.50  864 888 968 1072  486 489 494 506 -hsync +vsync (30.3 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "864x486"x59.6   30.50  864 912 944 1024  486 489 494 500 +hsync -vsync (29.8 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x512"x120.3   51.56  800 800 828 832  512 512 514 515 doublescan +hsync +vsync (62.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "700x525"x120.0   61.00  700 744 820 940  525 526 532 541 doublescan +hsync +vsync (64.9 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x450"x119.9   59.12  800 848 928 1056  450 451 454 467 doublescan -hsync +vsync (56.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "800x450"x119.6   48.75  800 824 840 880  450 451 454 463 doublescan +hsync -vsync (55.4 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x512"x120.0   54.00  640 664 720 844  512 512 514 533 doublescan +hsync +vsync (64.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "720x450"x119.8   53.25  720 760 836 952  450 451 454 467 doublescan -hsync +vsync (55.9 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "700x450"x119.9   51.75  700 740 812 924  450 451 456 467 doublescan -hsync +vsync (56.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "700x450"x119.8   43.25  700 724 740 780  450 451 456 463 doublescan +hsync -vsync (55.4 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x480"x120.0   54.00  640 688 744 900  480 480 482 500 doublescan +hsync +vsync (60.0 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x480"x59.9   25.18  640 656 752 800  480 490 492 525 -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz d)
    [    46.864] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "720x405"x59.5   22.50  720 744 808 896  405 408 413 422 -hsync +vsync (25.1 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "720x405"x59.0   21.75  720 768 800 880  405 408 413 419 +hsync -vsync (24.7 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "684x384"x119.8   42.62  684 720 788 892  384 385 390 399 doublescan -hsync +vsync (47.8 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "684x384"x119.7   36.12  684 708 724 764  384 385 390 395 doublescan +hsync -vsync (47.3 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "680x384"x119.6   42.38  680 716 784 888  384 385 390 399 doublescan -hsync +vsync (47.7 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "680x384"x119.9   36.00  680 704 720 760  384 385 390 395 doublescan +hsync -vsync (47.4 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x400"x119.8   41.75  640 676 740 840  400 401 404 415 doublescan -hsync +vsync (49.7 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x400"x120.0   35.50  640 664 680 720  400 401 404 411 doublescan +hsync -vsync (49.3 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "576x432"x120.1   40.81  576 608 668 760  432 432 434 447 doublescan -hsync +vsync (53.7 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x360"x119.7   37.25  640 672 736 832  360 361 364 374 doublescan -hsync +vsync (44.8 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x360"x119.7   31.88  640 664 680 720  360 361 364 370 doublescan +hsync -vsync (44.3 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x360"x59.8   18.00  640 664 720 800  360 363 368 376 -hsync +vsync (22.5 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "640x360"x59.3   17.75  640 688 720 800  360 363 368 374 +hsync -vsync (22.2 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "512x384"x120.0   32.50  512 524 592 672  384 385 388 403 doublescan -hsync -vsync (48.4 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "512x288"x120.0   23.25  512 532 580 648  288 289 292 299 doublescan -hsync +vsync (35.9 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "512x288"x119.8   21.00  512 536 552 592  288 289 292 296 doublescan +hsync -vsync (35.5 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "480x270"x119.3   20.38  480 496 544 608  270 271 274 281 doublescan -hsync +vsync (33.5 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "480x270"x119.6   18.62  480 504 520 560  270 271 274 278 doublescan +hsync -vsync (33.3 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "400x300"x120.6   20.00  400 420 484 528  300 300 302 314 doublescan +hsync +vsync (37.9 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "400x300"x112.7   18.00  400 412 448 512  300 300 301 312 doublescan +hsync +vsync (35.2 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "432x243"x119.8   16.25  432 444 484 536  243 244 247 253 doublescan -hsync +vsync (30.3 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "432x243"x119.1   15.25  432 456 472 512  243 244 247 250 doublescan +hsync -vsync (29.8 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "320x240"x120.1   12.59  320 328 376 400  240 245 246 262 doublescan -hsync -vsync (31.5 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "360x202"x119.0   11.25  360 372 404 448  202 204 206 211 doublescan -hsync +vsync (25.1 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "360x202"x118.3   10.88  360 384 400 440  202 204 206 209 doublescan +hsync -vsync (24.7 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "320x180"x119.7    9.00  320 332 360 400  180 181 184 188 doublescan -hsync +vsync (22.5 kHz d)
    [    46.865] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "320x180"x118.6    8.88  320 344 360 400  180 181 184 187 doublescan +hsync -vsync (22.2 kHz d)
    [    46.870] (II) modeset(0): EDID for output VGA-1
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): EDID for output HDMI-1
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): EDID for output DP-1
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Output LVDS-1 connected
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Output VGA-1 disconnected
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Output HDMI-1 disconnected
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Output DP-1 disconnected
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Using exact sizes for initial modes
    [    46.880] (II) modeset(0): Output LVDS-1 using initial mode 1366x768 +0+0
    [    46.881] (==) modeset(0): Using gamma correction (1.0, 1.0, 1.0)
    [    46.881] (==) modeset(0): DPI set to (96, 96)
    [    46.881] (II) Loading sub module "fb"
    [    46.881] (II) LoadModule: "fb"
    [    46.881] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/libfb.so
    [    46.882] (II) Module fb: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    46.882]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 1.0.0
    [    46.882]     ABI class: X.Org ANSI C Emulation, version 0.4
    [    46.882] (II) UnloadModule: "fbdev"
    [    46.882] (II) Unloading fbdev
    [    46.882] (II) UnloadSubModule: "fbdevhw"
    [    46.882] (II) Unloading fbdevhw
    [    46.882] (II) UnloadModule: "vesa"
    [    46.882] (II) Unloading vesa
    [    46.882] (==) Depth 24 pixmap format is 32 bpp
    [    47.002] (==) modeset(0): Backing store enabled
    [    47.002] (==) modeset(0): Silken mouse enabled
    [    47.002] (II) modeset(0): RandR 1.2 enabled, ignore the following RandR disabled message.
    [    47.032] (==) modeset(0): DPMS enabled
    [    47.032] (II) modeset(0): [DRI2] Setup complete
    [    47.032] (II) modeset(0): [DRI2]   DRI driver: i965
    [    47.032] (II) modeset(0): [DRI2]   VDPAU driver: i965
    [    47.032] (--) RandR disabled
    [    47.054] (II) SELinux: Disabled on system
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_MESA_copy_sub_buffer
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context_profile
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_EXT_create_context_es{,2}_profile
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_INTEL_swap_event
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_SGI_swap_control
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_fbconfig_float
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_EXT_fbconfig_packed_float
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: GLX_EXT_texture_from_pixmap backed by buffer objects
    [    47.060] (II) AIGLX: enabled GLX_ARB_create_context_robustness
    [    47.061] (II) AIGLX: Loaded and initialized i965
    [    47.061] (II) GLX: Initialized DRI2 GL provider for screen 0
    [    47.062] (II) modeset(0): Damage tracking initialized
    [    47.062] (II) modeset(0): Setting screen physical size to 361 x 203
    [    47.161] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Power Button (/dev/input/event3)
    [    47.161] (**) Power Button: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.161] (II) LoadModule: "libinput"
    [    47.161] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/libinput_drv.so
    [    47.201] (II) Module libinput: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    47.201]     compiled for 1.19.6, module version = 0.27.1
    [    47.201]     Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [    47.201]     ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 24.1
    [    47.201] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'Power Button'
    [    47.201] (**) Power Button: always reports core events
    [    47.201] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event3"
    [    47.202] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.202] (II) event3  - Power Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.202] (II) event3  - Power Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.202] (II) event3  - Power Button: device removed
    [    47.216] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXPWRBN:00/input/input3/event3"
    [    47.216] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Power Button" (type: KEYBOARD, id 6)
    [    47.216] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.216] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.240] (II) event3  - Power Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.240] (II) event3  - Power Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.241] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Video Bus (/dev/input/event5)
    [    47.241] (**) Video Bus: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.241] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'Video Bus'
    [    47.241] (**) Video Bus: always reports core events
    [    47.241] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event5"
    [    47.241] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.242] (II) event5  - Video Bus: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.242] (II) event5  - Video Bus: device is a keyboard
    [    47.242] (II) event5  - Video Bus: device removed
    [    47.268] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/LNXVIDEO:00/input/input7/event5"
    [    47.268] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Video Bus" (type: KEYBOARD, id 7)
    [    47.268] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.268] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.269] (II) event5  - Video Bus: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.269] (II) event5  - Video Bus: device is a keyboard
    [    47.270] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Power Button (/dev/input/event0)
    [    47.270] (**) Power Button: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.270] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'Power Button'
    [    47.270] (**) Power Button: always reports core events
    [    47.270] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event0"
    [    47.270] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.271] (II) event0  - Power Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.271] (II) event0  - Power Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.271] (II) event0  - Power Button: device removed
    [    47.292] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/device:01/PNP0C0C:00/input/input0/event0"
    [    47.292] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Power Button" (type: KEYBOARD, id 8)
    [    47.292] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.292] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.293] (II) event0  - Power Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.293] (II) event0  - Power Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.294] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Lid Switch (/dev/input/event1)
    [    47.294] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [    47.294] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [    47.295] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Sleep Button (/dev/input/event2)
    [    47.295] (**) Sleep Button: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.295] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'Sleep Button'
    [    47.295] (**) Sleep Button: always reports core events
    [    47.295] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event2"
    [    47.295] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.296] (II) event2  - Sleep Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.296] (II) event2  - Sleep Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.296] (II) event2  - Sleep Button: device removed
    [    47.320] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/LNXSYSTM:00/LNXSYBUS:00/PNP0A08:00/device:01/PNP0C0E:00/input/input2/event2"
    [    47.320] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Sleep Button" (type: KEYBOARD, id 9)
    [    47.320] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.320] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.321] (II) event2  - Sleep Button: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.321] (II) event2  - Sleep Button: device is a keyboard
    [    47.323] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HD WebCam: HD WebCam (/dev/input/event11)
    [    47.323] (**) HD WebCam: HD WebCam: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.323] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'HD WebCam: HD WebCam'
    [    47.323] (**) HD WebCam: HD WebCam: always reports core events
    [    47.323] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event11"
    [    47.323] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.324] (II) event11 - HD WebCam: HD WebCam: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.324] (II) event11 - HD WebCam: HD WebCam: device is a keyboard
    [    47.324] (II) event11 - HD WebCam: HD WebCam: device removed
    [    47.364] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/pci0000:00/0000:00:1a.0/usb1/1-1/1-1.3/1-1.3:1.0/input/input12/event11"
    [    47.364] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "HD WebCam: HD WebCam" (type: KEYBOARD, id 10)
    [    47.364] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.364] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.365] (II) event11 - HD WebCam: HD WebCam: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.365] (II) event11 - HD WebCam: HD WebCam: device is a keyboard
    [    47.366] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Headphone (/dev/input/event9)
    [    47.366] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [    47.366] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [    47.367] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH HDMI/DP,pcm=3 (/dev/input/event10)
    [    47.367] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [    47.367] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [    47.368] (II) config/udev: Adding input device HDA Intel PCH Mic (/dev/input/event8)
    [    47.368] (II) No input driver specified, ignoring this device.
    [    47.368] (II) This device may have been added with another device file.
    [    47.369] (II) config/udev: Adding input device AT Translated Set 2 keyboard (/dev/input/event4)
    [    47.369] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.369] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'AT Translated Set 2 keyboard'
    [    47.369] (**) AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: always reports core events
    [    47.369] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event4"
    [    47.369] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.369] (II) event4  - AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.369] (II) event4  - AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: device is a keyboard
    [    47.369] (II) event4  - AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: device removed
    [    47.392] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio0/input/input4/event4"
    [    47.392] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "AT Translated Set 2 keyboard" (type: KEYBOARD, id 11)
    [    47.392] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.392] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.393] (II) event4  - AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.393] (II) event4  - AT Translated Set 2 keyboard: device is a keyboard
    [    47.394] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/event6)
    [    47.394] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "libinput touchpad catchall"
    [    47.394] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "touchpad catchall"
    [    47.394] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Applying InputClass "Default clickpad buttons"
    [    47.394] (II) LoadModule: "synaptics"
    [    47.394] (II) Loading /usr/lib/xorg/modules/input/synaptics_drv.so
    [    47.395] (II) Module synaptics: vendor="X.Org Foundation"
    [    47.395]     compiled for 1.19.3, module version = 1.9.0
    [    47.395]     Module class: X.Org XInput Driver
    [    47.395]     ABI class: X.Org XInput driver, version 24.1
    [    47.395] (II) Using input driver 'synaptics' for 'SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad'
    [    47.395] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [    47.395] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event6"
    [    47.432] (II) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: ignoring touch events for semi-multitouch device
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: x-axis range 1472 - 5774 (res 56)
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: y-axis range 1408 - 5022 (res 105)
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: pressure range 0 - 255
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: finger width range 0 - 15
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: buttons: left right double triple
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Vendor 0x2 Product 0x7
    [    47.432] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [    47.432] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: always reports core events
    [    47.472] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/platform/i8042/serio1/input/input6/event6"
    [    47.472] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad" (type: TOUCHPAD, id 12)
    [    47.472] (**) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) MinSpeed is now constant deceleration 2.5
    [    47.472] (**) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) MaxSpeed is now 1.75
    [    47.472] (**) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) AccelFactor is now 0.036
    [    47.472] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) keeping acceleration scheme 1
    [    47.472] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration profile 1
    [    47.472] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration factor: 2.000
    [    47.472] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: (accel) acceleration threshold: 4
    [    47.472] (--) synaptics: SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: touchpad found
    [    47.473] (II) config/udev: Adding input device SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad (/dev/input/mouse0)
    [    47.473] (**) SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad: Ignoring device from InputClass "touchpad ignore duplicates"
    [    47.477] (II) config/udev: Adding input device Acer WMI hotkeys (/dev/input/event7)
    [    47.477] (**) Acer WMI hotkeys: Applying InputClass "libinput keyboard catchall"
    [    47.477] (II) Using input driver 'libinput' for 'Acer WMI hotkeys'
    [    47.477] (**) Acer WMI hotkeys: always reports core events
    [    47.477] (**) Option "Device" "/dev/input/event7"
    [    47.478] (**) Option "_source" "server/udev"
    [    47.478] (II) event7  - Acer WMI hotkeys: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.478] (II) event7  - Acer WMI hotkeys: device is a keyboard
    [    47.478] (II) event7  - Acer WMI hotkeys: device removed
    [    47.500] (**) Option "config_info" "udev:/sys/devices/virtual/input/input8/event7"
    [    47.500] (II) XINPUT: Adding extended input device "Acer WMI hotkeys" (type: KEYBOARD, id 13)
    [    47.500] (**) Option "xkb_model" "pc105"
    [    47.500] (**) Option "xkb_layout" "gb"
    [    47.501] (II) event7  - Acer WMI hotkeys: is tagged by udev as: Keyboard
    [    47.501] (II) event7  - Acer WMI hotkeys: device is a keyboard
    [    52.726] (II) modeset(0): EDID vendor "AUO", prod id 9964
    [    52.726] (II) modeset(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [    52.726] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    [    52.740] (II) modeset(0): EDID vendor "AUO", prod id 9964
    [    52.740] (II) modeset(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [    52.740] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    [    52.756] (II) modeset(0): EDID vendor "AUO", prod id 9964
    [    52.756] (II) modeset(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [    52.756] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    [    52.772] (II) modeset(0): EDID vendor "AUO", prod id 9964
    [    52.772] (II) modeset(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [    52.772] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    [    55.339] (II) modeset(0): EDID vendor "AUO", prod id 9964
    [    55.340] (II) modeset(0): Printing DDC gathered Modelines:
    [    55.340] (II) modeset(0): Modeline "1366x768"x0.0   71.80  1366 1414 1446 1526  768 771 777 784 -hsync -vsync (47.1 kHz eP)
    Sorry gave you the wrong picture of the nvidia driver installed. Also you might be interested in the massive load on my processor at idle. It switches between cores and is mosly around 90%+.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by howefield; December 3rd, 2018 at 12:04 AM. Reason: posts merged.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast