Thread: Change applications default font

Beans

Unhappy Change applications default font

Hi

Everything was fine until suddenly my font changed to what you can see here: https://ibb.co/do1piA

How do I change the font to something normal again? The option "Preferences / Customize Look And Feel" only changes the font for the desktop icons, and not this huge font now present in all applications and making everything unreadable...

Please help!

Beans

Re: Change applications default font

Lubuntu 18.04:
    Preferences > Customized Look and Feel > Widget Tab > Default Font box (at bottom): click the box (showing current font) to change it

Beans

Thanks, tried it but no change. The desktop and some of the fonts change ("Management" list in workbench), but all the apps still have the same huge font.

Beans

did you click on "Apply"? For example, after apply, text in the File Manager window all changed to the new size (menu titles and content, sidebar, all changed). May not affect applications that specify their own font, like LibreOffice. And won't affect window titles - that's set in openbox.

Beans

Yep, I clicked on "apply", still no change. I'm using Workbench and File Manager to check changes, by the way. Maybe something is broken, can I reset the font to default?

What's "openbox"?

Beans

Well, if no change seen, can't say where the problem is. Sorry. Openbox is the Lubuntu window manager. It has a separate configuration dialog in the menu where you can change window manager theme and other related settings.