Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Install of EVGA 670 efx

Beans

Re: Install of EVGA 670 efx

Is it strange that when I boot with the new card I don't get the HP logo like I do when I have the old card in. But I do get the encryption screen. Is this odd?

Beans

I have made some progress. I am now able to boot with the new card in recovery mode. I had to adjust setting in the UEFI to get the beeps to stop. Now I see the HP logo when I boot up. I just can't get into normal mode with it. I am a little confused on what I need to do to get the drivers or grub to work with it. Is it just the NOSLASH setting or is there something else?

Thank You Much,
    Nul2

Beans

I got it to work with the drive 390. It boots in normal mode now. With a UHD monitor and a HDMI cable. I get really shape and small objects on the desktop and dock. But when I go to play a 4K version of avengers I get this error that will only play in standard definition. I get this on youtube, vudu, and Amazon. The picture is aweful. Is there a setting that I am missing?

Beans

"Oops! This title won’t play in this quality on your display due to copyright restrictions. It can be played only if your output and display support HDCP." Is the error I get from Vudu. The thing is that my output it on HDCP. I appreciate any help I can get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12