Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: marble wireless mouse.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: marble wireless mouse.

bump
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

bump
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

bump

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

bump

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

old wireless optical mouse
    May be time to consider new optical mouse.
    Cheers,

The Linux Command Line at http://linuxcommand.org/

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

you may be right.. i doubt i will ever find one like this one. even Logitech, dont make this anymore. its too comfortable, an last too long. not much profit in that..
    i dont know if i will ever get much more that RF/wifi interference on my subject. i cant mark is as solved, perhaps satisfied for now would work.
    i could, an should unplug, the att wifi/sat, an go from there. if that dont help, i cant see much point in taking this farther. could be just a fluke, from using old mouse, an it finally caught up to me.. maybe i can find a software, update, with ubuntu, that lets old stuff still work? too many variables, at this time.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

i think "him610" has got the best answer so far. i want to make sure its OK to unplug the at&t modem, to see if it makes a difference. its not mine to mess with.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by QIII View Post
    If it's not solved, don't mark it solved. Just bump it about every 12 hours by adding a post with the word "Bump", as I edited your previous post.
    its still not solved exactly, but your avatar, says it all. i have to yet, to unplug the modem, an see what happens. i am sorry for dragging this out so long.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

i dont think there is an answer, that will fit. it could be as simple as a component, from the 2000-2002, not working as well as it used to. the mouse still works, just not so much as before, picking up different movement, than the marble, in front of its screen. i appreciate any suggestions.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

I think you may be right, the Logitech is simply tired. My wife had one of those and was very reluctant to give it up but it got unreliable, would lose communication between the mouse and receiver. She replaced her logitech with a corded Elecom trackball. I replaced a Logitech M570 with an Elecom Huge. It really IS huge but i find it very comfortable after using it for an hour or so.

https://www.trackballmouse.org/eleco...nge-explained/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast