Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: How do you pass time on the Internet ?

Beans

Re: How do you pass time on the Internet ?

Memes,
    nope.
    Just memes. Maybe watch an occasional TED talk.

Either is searching new apps/services to use and install.
    Either is playing some games.
    Either to work on translations or try to contribute to project i maintain or like on Github.
    And sometimes, all at the same time, having a ultrawide screen is useful.

Beans

Forums, reddit (yeah i know), watching gifs/vids of people doing stupid things to themselves, searching for stuff to help me figure out why something on my HTPC which has been working for 6 months has suddenly stopped working

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

I love Youtube! I'll spend all night watching videos on any topic that I'm currently interested in.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by huff2 View Post
    I love Youtube! I'll spend all night watching videos on any topic that I'm currently interested in.
    YouTube is very good, in High School years I used to hate YouTube and refused to go on the website but now I love it and love the music videos on YouTube and I like watching certain clips from my favourite TV shows on YouTube like for example watching the AI Control taking over the Section 31 officer Leland on Star Trek Discovery etc. I also use YouTube to watch certain videos based on Video Games like Alien Isolation watching to see what and how other players do certain things that I might have missed.

Beans

check emails, forum and thread check and also reply, learn new things and technology, projects, music, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by johnsonmartincox View Post
    check emails, forum and thread check and also reply, learn new things and technology, projects, music, etc...
    This is me 1 on 1 haha. I check my email everytime I hear a bling from my phone just to see that I have gotten another email named: Bitcoin goes up 100. Bitcoin goes down 100. How interesting
    Talk with friends on telegram, discord and such. You can also write awesome tutorials so others do not have to waste so much time on the internet

Beans

Reddit & Twitch when I have the time.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

audiobooks

i use leechblock to stop me going on timeleeching sites like twitter, and i have a "feature phone" so no smartphone... still i spend time on stuff that's not super productive... like omg this thread heh

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456