Thread: Cannot print to Ricoh MP C3004ex copy machine

Beans

Cannot print to Ricoh MP C3004ex copy machine

We got a new copy machine at work (Ricoh MP C3004ex). CUPS recognizes it immediately, and adds it, but I cannot print to it. I've tried every driver I can find (built-in Ricoh MP C3004ex PDF and PS drivers, [probably] the same drivers downloaded from openprinting.org, and drivers downloaded from a Ricoh website) but none of them seem to work, although the openprinting.org page for this printer (http://www.openprinting.org/printer/...coh-MP_C3004ex) says that it works perfectly. When I try to print, the computer will act like everything is printing normally, and will say that the job was completed successfully, but nothing prints on the copy machine. In the copy machine's control panel the job error list will say, "The job was reset." This is on Linux Mint 19 (based on Ubuntu 18.04). I tried posting at the Linux Mint forums, but no one there has a suitable answer, so I thought I'd try here as well.

Beans

Re: Cannot print to Ricoh MP C3004ex copy machine

Hi Mike! Did you find a solution for this problem? I think I have the same issue. Thank you in advance!