Thread: Edit Album button permanently greyed out in Sound Juicer

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Edit Album button permanently greyed out in Sound Juicer

I wanted to rip some CDs to FLAC so I installed Sound Juicer on my 16.04 box. When I ripped the first CD, it didn't find the info in MusicBrainz, so I added it manually by clicking Edit Album and adding the CD ID.

However, in subsequent attempts to do this on additional CDs, the Edit Album button stays greyed out and won't ungrey. I created an account on MusicBrainz and logged in, and that works fine. As I said, my first time the button worked and opened the site in Chromium, but ever since the button doesn't work anymore.

I've tried logging out/back in, rebooting, uninstalling and reinstalling Sound Juicer, even resetting its settings to defaults in dconf. Nothing is working.

Anyone know how to get this to work again? Or maybe recommend another ripper that can get track info online successfully?

Thanks..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current 'buntu systems: Server 14.04.5 LTS, Mythbuntu 16.04 LTS, Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS / Retired: 10.04 LTS, 8.04 LTS
    Been using ubuntu since 6.04 (12 years!)

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Edit Album button permanently greyed out in Sound Juicer

Just installed Asunder and will use that... still if anyone knows the answer to my above query, it might help others with the same issue.
    Current 'buntu systems: Server 14.04.5 LTS, Mythbuntu 16.04 LTS, Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS / Retired: 10.04 LTS, 8.04 LTS
    Been using ubuntu since 6.04 (12 years!)