Thread: rsg in simulation software abaqus

Beans

rsg in simulation software abaqus

Hello everyone,
    I have a following task to be solved. Can you kindly invest your valuable time in it?

I have created a new variable using python script in ABAQUS. The script is running fine. Now I am interested in making a plug-in instead of running the file manually. It will be kind, if you can provide me your experience or advice on this topic. how to integrate kernel and GUI?
    Last edited by preethamalluri; August 8th, 2018 at 12:18 PM. Reason: I have asked a wrong question

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: rsg in simulation software abaqus

Quote Originally Posted by preethamalluri View Post
    Hello everyone,
    I have a following task to be solved. Can you kindly invest your valuable time in it?

I have created a new variable using python script in ABAQUS. The script is running fine. Now I am interested in making a plug-in instead of running the file manually. It will be kind, if you can provide me your experience or advice on this topic. how to integrate kernel and GUI?
    Hi @preethamalluri
    I think your question is related more to ABAQUS documentation and inside-story than it has to do with Ubuntu or related support. You can look elsewhere for ABAQUS support, may be on polymerfem, nabble or stackexchange forums.

Please also have a look at this external thread if this works for you:

http://optimaldevice.com/blog/creati...ith-scripting/
    Last edited by sbnwl; September 4th, 2018 at 04:05 AM.