Thread: Can't reply to posts

Beans

Can't reply to posts

I've read the FAQ and all other instructions, but I can't figure out what's going on. I have the same problem that is described in https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2397649 and I'm trying to reply to that post, but when I click on reply, I get this instead:

timur-tabi, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of the following reasons:

1. If you have made fewer than 10 posts, access to your personal settings is restricted. See here for more details.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post to a Resolution Centre thread that another user has started, the permissions for the Resolution Centre do not permit this. Anyone may start a Resolution Centre thread, but only the thread starter and forum staff are able to post to it.
    4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I have no idea what's going on, and I don't know how to fix it.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Can't reply to posts

I see that you are in the group "waiting for user to respond to confirmation email" we sent you an email, to be able to post you need to confirm your registration, if you do not see it please check your spam folder.

Also you will want to create your own thread when you are able to post and not ask for help in someone else's.

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

For clarification I see that you changed your email address on the 6th of August that is why you need to confirm your email address again.

Beans

Thanks, it seems to be working now. As for the problem report, I just wanted to add that I see the same problem, so it's not just one person with a broken system.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Your welcome! Glad it is sorted!