Thread: VPN network-manager-openconnect no selectable Realm

Beans

VPN network-manager-openconnect no selectable Realm

Hello,

I have just installed the package network-manager-openconnect(-gnome also) on my recently updated Ub 18.04, but when I try to connect to the VPN (juniper based), at the moment to insert my credentials in the pop-up window, the Realm button shows the correct options but it seems I cannot select them. I click on any of them but the only selected (shown when the drop-down menu closes) is the first one. How can this be fixed?

Bests,

Aldo

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Mate 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: VPN network-manager-openconnect no selectable Realm

Try reinstalling all packages at once:

Code:
    sudo apt-get install --reinstall network-manager network-manager-gnome network-manager-openconnect network-manager-openconnect-gnome
    Check also the necessary mtu-value and add it manually (instead of "Automatic") into the respective profile

Beans

Re: VPN network-manager-openconnect no selectable Realm

Hi, I did it (and restarted) but nothing changed.

In addition, in the syslog I could trace this message:

gnome-shell[1380]: JS ERROR: TypeError: item is undefined#012setActiveConnections/<@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/status/network.js:1518:17#012setActiveConnections@resourc e:///org/gnome/shell/ui/status/network.js:1515:9#012wrapper@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/_legacy.js:82:22#012_syncVpnConnections@resource:///org/gnome/shell/ui/status/network.js:1853:9#012wrapper@resource:///org/gnome/gjs/modules/_legacy.js:82:22