Thread: thread tag

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

thread tag

i dont exactly understand who tags a thread. I.E. is TAG only a search parameter? i am not even sure of what question to ask. i think i seen something at the bottom of a page where i was writing, and i wondered if i was suppose to insert a tag reference. besides, some of the threads, or posts i put out, are not worth a tag..most even..
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: thread tag

Thread moved to FF&H for a better fit.

Tags can be added by you when you are creating your thread, please refer to the screenshot for location where to write your tags.

Tags are used to make it easy for users to see what a thread is about, I personally never use tags, I just make sure that I make a descriptive title of my issue or what the thread is about, I think most searchers look for a descriptive title as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wildmanne39; July 18th, 2018 at 06:14 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

Re: thread tag

this makes sense. i need to polish up on my titles.. as far as tags go, i best leave those alone.. thanks again. i do well to at least have a descriptive title. up to ten tags?? aint happening.
    thanks for the move also.
    the only bad question is one that is not asked.
    the good Lord give me Major Dyslexia so that i might learn. if you dont understand what i write sometimes, that makes two of us.. i confuse myself..