Thread: Focus follows mouse Win 7

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Focus follows mouse Win 7

Is there a way to get focus follows mouse on Win 7 Pro? I've done some cursory googling but haven't turned up anything useful.

Thanks.
    Last edited by oldos2er; June 19th, 2018 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Words are hard.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Re: Focus follows mouse Win 7

Quote Originally Posted by oldos2er View Post
    Is there a way to get focus follows mouse on Win 7 Pro? I've done some cursory go ogling but nothe turned up anything useful

Thanks.
    I hope this is what you are after: https://sinewalker.wordpress.com/201...egistry-hacks/
    I've done it before for some folks.
    With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
    Dalai Lama>>
    Code Tags | System-info | Forum Guide lines | Arch Linux, Debian Unstable, FreeBSD

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Thanks, I'll check that out.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Hope it all works the way you envisioned it.
    This is not necessarily meant for you, but it wouldn't hurt to first create a restore point first or back up the entire "Registry". (Mistakes happen to best of us)
    Not sure what to back up? Choosing to back up the entire registry is a safe bet. If you know which registry hive you'll be working in, backing up the entire hive is another good option.
    right-click or tap-and-hold the key and then choose Export to your chosen location (IE Desktop or Documents).
    With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world.
    Dalai Lama>>
    Code Tags | System-info | Forum Guide lines | Arch Linux, Debian Unstable, FreeBSD

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

This is a computer I use occasionally at work. Theoretically everything's backed up once a week by our IT dept, but thanks for the heads up.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro

Let me know how this works out for you.
    Dalai Lama>>