Thread: Vector graphical resources for the Ubuntu 'Origami' mascots? (Bionic Beaver)

Beans

Lightbulb Vector graphical resources for the Ubuntu 'Origami' mascots? (Bionic Beaver)

Hello everyone~

I'm wondering, are the graphical resources used to make Ubuntu are as open source as the operating system? currently I can't seem to find non-rasterized versions of the latest LTS mascot animal, Bionic Beaver - or any of the ones prior to that. I can find somewhat high-res line art on Google Images, but I can't seem to create a perfect version of the grey version you see in the installer from that:

Versus the closest I've come with GIMP:

I've looked on the Ubuntu Design website and elsewhere, but they all seem to be scant on details about this. It would certainly help people put more spins on the default Desktop wallpaper, personally I've been eyeballing this as a small tattoo to celebrate 10 years of using Linux in Canada

Hopefully we'll be able to find something,
    Thanks for looking into this!

Beans

Re: Vector graphical resources for the Ubuntu 'Origami' mascots? (Bionic Beaver)

I would love to get my hands on the vector graphics also.

Beans

Re: Vector graphical resources for the Ubuntu 'Origami' mascots? (Bionic Beaver)

The circles based on golden ratio?

Beans

me too..