Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Where have all the users gone?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish

Re: Where have all the users gone?

Quote Originally Posted by QIII View Post
    My guess is that the proliferation of support venues and social media have simply caused dispersion.
    Bingo! I've seen a great decline on many forums (or should it be 'fora')... directly attributable to people jumping over to Facebook/Twitter etc.
    "You must believe in something. I believe I’ll have another drink".

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Where have all the users gone?

I do believe this thread has run its course. I would remind all forum members of the Code of Conduct, particularly "The purpose of the Ubuntu Forums is to provide support for Ubuntu. We also want this to be a place where community can develop and we can enjoy one another's company. To achieve this, we strive to maintain an atmosphere that can be enjoyed by all and we ask all members of the community to be respectful at all times. This means please use etiquette and politeness. Treat people with respect. If you do this, the rest of the code of conduct won't need more than a cursory mention" and "This is a moderated forum, but only in the sense that we act to deal with content that violates the forum code of conduct when we become aware of it. The staff of this forum attempt to edit or remove any objectionable or illegal material as quickly as possible."

Closed.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789