Thread: Someone with me anh Kiosk, I need you?

Beans

Someone with me anh Kiosk, I need you?

các màu son nude được ham mê ưa thích trong bảng màu xếp hàng thì nửa cuối năm nay các màu son Nude này sẽ bị thay thế bởi các thỏi son với tone màu son vượt trội ấn tượng sau đây. Nào, hãy cộng Blog kiến thức trang điểm khám phá ngay 7 màu son đẹp nóng dự báo sẽ phát triển thành khuynh hướng màu môi được tín đồ làm đẹp ham.
    xem thêm:giá phun môi
    bên cạnh sở thích, thời trang, việc lựa chọn 1 thỏi son môi là điều vô cùng thiết yếu để đôi môi dày trở thành quyến rũ hơn. Bởi chẳng hề màu son nào cũng hợp sở hữu đôi môi của bạn, nhất là những bạn mang đôi môi dày “kén tính”.
    Đây là một trong những cách trang điểm cho môi dày phát triển thành ngọt ngào và quyến rũ được phổ biến chị em mách lựa chọn.
    Đối có các bạn môi dày, tuyệt đối ko nên chọn những dòng son bóng bởi chúng sẽ làm cho lộ thiếu sót, khiến cho đôi môi trở nên tồi tệ hơn.
    Đừng quên kẻ viên môi lúc trang điểm cho môi.
    xem thêm:http://phunmayngocdung.com/phun-xam-...tu-nhien-nhat/
    những thỏi son mang màu hồng dâu sẽ làm các nàng trông nữ tính có vẻ mỏng manh lung linh. bên cạnh đó, đây còn là màu son cực tôn màu da sáng lên một tới 2 tone và mang thể tiêu dùng trong phổ quát dịp đi chơi. giả dụ trước kia nàng hay tiêu dùng những thỏi son có màu tone đậm thì hãy thử làm cho mới bản thân mang tone màu hồng nhẹ nhàng là 1 trong các màu son đẹp khuyên bạn nên thử apply 1 lần để thấy vẻ đẹp này nhé.
    nguồn:http://phunmoingocdung.com/bang-mau-...hay-do-cherry/
    Last edited by scullsold; July 6th, 2018 at 03:40 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Someone with me anh Kiosk, I need you?

Below is more about high-level possibilities, not detailed steps.

I'd try a read-only boot image and use that, similar to a live CD. You can tell most computers to "pxe-boot" so only 1 computer needs to maintain the image. As for restricting access, do that on the proxy server and gateway. If a user-computer can access either the web or DNS on the internet without going through the proxy server, then you have a leak that needs to be closed.

For remote changes, you'd just ship a new image/CD for locals to copy to the pxe-boot HDD, I suppose. That pxe-boot system could also be the proxy and support ssh for remote management. Just be certain to physically control it and lock down ssh to only the systems you use for management. Don't allow the world to attempt connections, for example. Locking down ssh is fairly well-understood. Find a guide.

For returned to "home" - I'd force a logout after 5-10 minutes of inactivity. Make every user login and logout, even if it is just a trivial thing. Setting the "Home" button in the browser to your library HOME is pretty trivial. That config can be scripted or forced into the ISO used for the pxe boot and userid login skeleton files.

If you aren't fairly skilled at this stuff, there are many ways for someone knowledgeable to break out of whatever restricted mode you create if you go with local installs and "kiosk mode" for a browser. But wiping the users/guests home directory and rebuilding it at logout/reboot is easy.

The best case would be if your library system works with other library systems who all need the same things to create a solution. About 4 yrs ago, someone posted for a library solution here. But they didn't assume just a web browser, since the internet has thousands of other protocols and libraries might want to allow most of those. Guess it depends on the charter for your specific library. My library has both kid-safe and adult computers available, which have different filtering. The adult computers require a little more to get access and are situated so kids won't accidentally see the screens.

Interesting problem. It is more than I would volunteer to setup myself. There are lots of tiny details to address.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Ltsp makes pxe booting easy. Use it at home and wouldn't change it. Great for bigger deployments.
    Last edited by Tadaen_Sylvermane; May 19th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu