Thread: Locked out

Beans

Locked out

Still locked out. I have communicated from the new e-mail address multiple times. The account was not operating when I first changed the e-mail address. I was not aware of this, so I never recieved the confirmation e-mail. Please unlock my account so I can post. The e-mail was confirmed in Ubuntu One. Currently, I can only post in the Resolution Center.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: Locked out

First off hotmail still works, you can use your hotmail email address and password and it will still let you access your hotmail email account but it is through outlook.com now, that is all that changed, think of it as a different email client.

Second I see you changed your email address on the forum did you change it on Ubuntu One also? there was no need to do that if you did and should be changed back. Have you checked your spam folder and trash to make sure the email did not get put in the wrong folder by mistake? Please answer these questions so we will know where we are at.

Thanks

Beans

Yes, I changed it on Ubuntu One and confirmed it there. I cannot find any confirmation e-mail from the forum.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Since your account was initially setup with SSO it does not matter that you changed the email address at Ubuntu One or on the forum as far as logging in is concerned, for clarification when you say your are locked out it sounds like you can not log into the forums but you can correct? you just can not post? If that is the case I will back out and let an admin take over.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Of course you can login so I please wait for an admin to come on.

Beans