Thread: What DVD burning software can I use?

Beans
    Distro
    Lubuntu

What DVD burning software can I use?

I would like to burn two videos to a single DVD if possible and have a DVD player be able to play the videos. Video #1 is an MPEG-4 video that is about 126 MB and plays fine on my PC using the GNOME Mplayer and the VLC Media Player. I tried to burn this file to a DVD with Xfburn using the "Burn Image" function (the only other viable choice seemed to be "New Data Composition" and that did not seem correct). I selected the Image to burn using "All Files" rather than just "Iso images." And XFburn seemed to burn the file to the DVD, but it doesn't seem to be readable by the DVD player in the PC.

Video #2 that I would like to burn to the same DVD if possible is a group of .IFO, .VOB and .BUP files that are in a single "VIDEO_TS" folder. These files were copied from a DVD. The contents of the folder is about 2.4GB in size. The contents of the folder plays fine on my PC using the VLC Media player by selecting Media>Open Directory. Also if I use the GNOME MPlayer and select File>Open Folder and then the VIDEO_VTS folder it plays fine on my PC too.

Again, I would like to burn two videos to a single DVD if possible and have a DVD player be able to play the videos.

QUESTION: Is there software that allows me to do what I want to do?

Thanks,

A.
    Last edited by AbleTassie; May 16th, 2018 at 10:34 PM.

Beans

Re: What DVD burning software can I use?

k3b in the repo.