I'm currently maintaining the MaintenanceFreeCustomGrub2Screen Community Wiki.

It currently contains legacy disk drive technology, meaning non SSD/UEFI and it has been pretty popular I believe. Now, I have a new computer and it will have everything UEFI plus I still have my old computer to support legacy Grub.
I have not gotten to the point where I can add a custom EFI grub to my computer or to the Wiki. Since this method of customizing the grub menu can readily be used on any Debian distro including Ubuntu.

I was wondering if I could add Arch Linux to the Wiki. I am not meaning adding a separate part for just Arch Linux, just including it.
Where users who multi-boot several Linux systems: Arch and/or Ubuntu and/or other Debian distros and/or Windows.

Arch uses only 2 files to customize the Grub: /etc/default/grub and /etc/grub.d/06_custom.
It does not have a /etc/grub.d/05_debian_theme file, so the menu colors and background picture are in /etc/default/grub.
It also does not have a /etc/grub.d/30_os-prober file either unless you explicitly install it for other operating systems.

I just thought I'd ask if this was doable or not in the https://ubuntuforums.org.

Thank you.
Cavsfan