Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: unlimited network connections to ubuntu desktop 16.04 host ? (vm workstation guests)

Beans

Re: unlimited network connections to ubuntu desktop 16.04 host ? (vm workstation gues

There is no "official" information because the answer is that there are no limits. Perhaps that's because no one in the open-source world would expect the software to impose any limit.
    If you ask for help, do not abandon your request. Please have the courtesy to check for responses and thank the people who helped you.

Blog · Linode System Administration Guides · Android Apps for Ubuntu Users

Beans

Re: unlimited network connections to ubuntu desktop 16.04 host ? (vm workstation gues

Quote Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
    There is no "official" information because the answer is that there are no limits. Perhaps that's because no one in the open-source world would expect the software to impose any limit.
    Thanks for your replies. Sounds like this will do the job admirably. I will be changing the servers over to the vmware on unbuntu host in the next couple of weeks.

As I mentioned before in this thread, I am very new to ubuntu so I suppose I'm used to being forced into paying loads of money for access to my own computer hardware

By the way, is the only difference between ubuntu server and ubuntu desktop the gui for the desktop or are there other major differences ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12