Thread: Is network and wierliss forum dead ?

Beans

Is network and wierliss forum dead ?

Hi

I posted a networking post on network and wierliss forum and no one has evan look'd at it. I the forum dead ?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Is network and wierliss forum dead ?

Moved to Forum Feedback & Help. Not an Ubuntu support request.

No, that sub-forum is not dead. The view counter is not working properly and Canonical is aware of the issue.

Remember that our volunteer users hail from around the globe and have real lives outside of the Forums. It may simply be that the right person with a good answer did not see your question when you posted it. If you get no response within about 12 hours, feel free to bump your thread back to the surface by adding a new post with nothing more than the word "bump".

Cheers!
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

I also suspect, having looked at your post in that forum, that you need to give a lot more detail about exactly what you're trying to do, as it is most definitely not a straightforward and simple networking query.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I looked at that post earlier today and didn't have a clue how to help. The setup is very different from anything I've used. Not that it helps to know that. Sorry.