Thread: Is there an app that can take screenshots?

Beans

Is there an app that can take screenshots?

Hi,

Maybe I'm using the wrong search terms - but I'm looking for an app that can take screenshots on my Meizu MX4. It's running 15.04. I can't seem to find anything suitable ...

Thanks!
    Naomi

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Is there an app that can take screenshots?

Thread moved to Mobile Technology Discussions. which is more appropriate and a better fit.

Hopefully someone will be able to help you here, even though the Ubuntu phone is now a dead project.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Support for 15.04 ended in 2 yrs ago. https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life scroll down about halfway to see where 15.04 support ended.

Beans

Thanks! Sorry for wasting your time ... I've had a busy morning and forgot I'd moved to UBports!
    Last edited by naomibrown; February 16th, 2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: added clarity

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Thread closed to prevent even more Android app spammers posting to this thread. Three so far - all removed from thread.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.