Thread: kernel panic

Beans

Post kernel panic

I have doing one system and i want edit kernel panic menu. i you know how do this please writ here.

Beans

Re: kernel panic

Perhaps a few more details would help others to help you ?

Forum Posting Tips.

Beans

Change the screen to one image for example, similar to windoes (don't stay in tex isn' t good for new users).

Beans

You should not be experiencing kernel panics. The solution should not be to "hide" the problem with an image. It would be better to prevent the problem (kernel panic). It seems that English is not your first language, perhaps you could use an online translation service to help? If not, it will be very difficult for us to help you because we do not understand what the problem is.

When do you experience these kernel panics? Perhaps with more information it can be fixed!

Beans

In fact you're right, I speak another language, the Portuguese, and as a student I have difficulty expressing myself in English. What I wanted was to make the mistake was make it more friendly, like on windows with the blue screen. This is what I intended even if it were to be in text mode, change the color of the screen and the letter, change time or put an image. Thank you for your help.