Thread: Challenge w/ Ubuntu Studio install on odroid xu4

Beans

Challenge w/ Ubuntu Studio install on odroid xu4

OS- Ubuntu 16.04 Mate
    Hardware- odroid xu4
    Challenge- Upgrading to Ubuntu Studio via instructions from this link: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Ub...0from%20Ubuntu

I did an update and upgrade in terminal before attemptin the studio upgrade. It all looked like it was going well until I got an error with calligralibs dependency needed for Krita and calligraplan. Now I cant seem to add any new software nor remove those packages. Here is the error when attempting:

Code:
    You might want to run 'apt-get -f install' to correct these:
    The following packages have unmet dependencies:
     krita : Depends: calligra-libs (= 1:2.9.7-0ubuntu12) but it is not going to be installed
    E: Unmet dependencies. Try 'apt-get -f install' with no packages (or specify a solution).
    When I try 'apt-get -f install' I get this:

Code:
    Preparing to unpack .../calligra-libs_1%3a2.9.7-0ubuntu12_armhf.deb ...
    Unpacking calligra-libs (1:2.9.7-0ubuntu12) ...
    dpkg: error processing archive /var/cache/apt/archives/calligra-libs_1%3a2.9.7-0ubuntu12_armhf.deb (--unpack):
     trying to overwrite '/usr/lib/kde4/kplatorcpsscheduler.so', which is also in package calligraplan 1:2.9.7-0ubuntu12
    dpkg-deb: error: subprocess paste was killed by signal (Broken pipe)
    Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.23-0ubuntu9) ...
    Errors were encountered while processing:
     /var/cache/apt/archives/calligra-libs_1%3a2.9.7-0ubuntu12_armhf.deb
    E: Sub-process /usr/bin/dpkg returned an error code (1)
    What now??? I assume a problem with the odroid arm hardware compatibility? Can it be fixed, Or can I somehow reverse things so I can add other packages and do upgrades again [both seem impossible until these dependencies are dealt with].
    Last edited by DuckHook; November 26th, 2017 at 12:29 AM. Reason: Added [CODE] tags for clarity