Thread: How to get rid of week numbers...

Beans

How to get rid of week numbers...

I'm using Xubuntu 16.04 LTS. The little calendar that pops down when you click on the date/time in the upper right corner - how do I get rid of the week numbers? I've checked with every setting, asked the IRC channel, and searched the web for the answer, but to no avail. It's not a big deal, but I'd like to get rid of them if I can. Thanks.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: How to get rid of week numbers...

It depends on whether you're using the Clock or DateTime applet, the latter being better in my opinion, and more configurable. If you want to try DateTime you will have to install xfce4-datetime-plugin in the usual way then you can right click in the panel and add it, and remove Clock.

I don't use Clock so I'm not sure how you can remove Week No, but probably right clicking on the clock and going to Properties will give you options; that is how you change the applet DateTime.

Beans

Thanks for the reply and info. I ended up adding Orage calendar and that's working great. I couldn't find a calender setting in DateTime. But thanks anyway.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Great news!

Please mark as SOLVED from the Thread Tools menu up-top if this is now solved to your satisfaction. It is a great help to users searching the forum.