Thread: My Lubuntu siply freeze

Beans

My Lubuntu siply freeze

Hello folks,

Recently my Lubuntu was freeze oftentimes. I can't find any cause to my system simply freeze! To resolve this situation I need manually reboot system through button on box pc!
    Exist any logs file where I can see and find the cause to my system freeze?

My system:
    Code:
    Linux xxxx 4.10.0-21-generic #23-Ubuntu SMP Fri Apr 28 16:14:22 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux
    xxx@xxx:~$ lsb_release -a
    No LSB modules are available.
    Distributor ID:    Ubuntu
    Description:    Ubuntu 17.04
    Release:    17.04
    Codename:    zesty
    Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark

Re: My Lubuntu siply freeze

Need more info: details of pc/box, was this after an update/upgrade (if so what was upgraded)

https://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/31818/what-to-do-when-a-linux-desktop-freezes

https://unix.stackexchange.com/quest...mputer-crashed

Beans

Hello,

I will read the link which you shared with me. When I started my system the computer spent many time, more a less 2 minutes, on this screen: http://imgur.com/a/fYDHp
    I am thinking disable this animation and show the script initial to see where the system jams! Maybe the systems spend time to recognize any driver or parameter network!

How can I disable this animation and see the initial script and what do you think about this?

Need more info: details of pc/box, was this after an update/upgrade (if so what was upgraded)
    I decided format the pc and install again Lubuntu, on the same version. After, more a less, 2 hours, when I worked with virtual box and browser in the internet the system freeze! Simply Freeze! I needed click on physical button, on pc box, to resolve this!

Thanks

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark

I also have Lubuntu installed and do not experience this problem, many people on here use Lubuntu as well. You have not provided the specs on your pc/box or more detail info other than that your system freezes.

Beans

My environment is:

Asus Prime B250-Pro
    Intel I5-7500
    SSD Kingston 120GB
    HyperX 8G Ram 2400Mhz CL12

Any more information about my system? I don't understand what do you need! Sorry about this!

Beans

I was reading the result in my /var/log/syslog but this file have a huge report. None this lines it seems to me a report an error! Where can I search more about information and what exactly should I look up?

Thanks