Thread: was this etcd have questions about it

Beans

was this etcd have questions about it

hi,

i recently had to secure erase my android device samsung galaxy, for this i use blancco 5 mobile eraser 2.6, when buying a license you get a iso which you burn on cd, only when you buy it you get a iso, maybe if you sign for trial you will get it too, my lenovo y570 from 2012 german model i booted up from cd, i dont think there is a esc or tab selection to see the boot process but at a certain point it stopped, the os did not start and it displayed etcd, i am curious about its inner workings of this i call it propriatary software blancco i know hans anvin and what else happens in the boot process cause i have lnav installed and disabled quiet boot in /etc/default/grub but was this etcd the reason it did not boot up because of the resources so vage or old hardware or because etcd is not yet supported by hw

thanks for your help

p.s. how is this made with etcd how do i benefit of it, where can i start reading about this use case
    Last edited by howefield; May 21st, 2017 at 10:11 AM. Reason: font and color

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 20.04 Focal Fossa

Re: was this etcd have questions about it

Please use the default font color and properties unless you need to highlight or draw attention to a part of your post, but they are not intended to be used for an entire post.