My computer has a video problem, when running any application that consumes above the minimum resources at the graphic level: browsing a web page, running Spotify, or open spreadsheets from libreoffice, causes the fan cooler to turn on constantly, and the computer slows down, until I close applications and stabilize again. Likewise, when viewing videos of any format in HD with the VLC or any player, the video is cut short and the fan cooler is again activated constantly. I have observed with the TOP command that the processes of Firefox or Chrome reach more than 100% just like the xorg. I have used all the drivers, the owners, the non-owners, Mesa…etc. I have tried with different graphical environments of high and low resource consumption: GNOME, KDE, XFCE ... etc and I still have the same problem. Please help me to find a solution to this problem. Here are the details of my processor and integrated video:

cesarz@FenixAR:~$ inxi -SCG
System: Host: FenixAR Kernel: 4.4.0-72-generic x86_64 (64 bit)
CPU: Dual core AMD C-70 APU with Radeon HD Graphics (-MCP-) cache: 1024 KB clock speeds: max: 1000 MHz 1: 1000 MHz 2: 1000 MHz
Graphics: Card: Advanced Micro Devices [AMD/ATI] Wrestler [Radeon HD 7290]
Display Server: X.Org 1.18.4 drivers: ati,radeon (unloaded: fbdev,vesa)
Resolution: 1366x768@59.97hz GLX Renderer: Gallium 0.4 on AMD PALM (DRM 2.43.0 / 4.4.0-72-generic, LLVM 3.8.0) GLX Version: 3.0 Mesa 12.0.6

Again Thanks a lot for the help you can give me, no matter what modifications I have to make, all I need is to be able to work normally with the computer.

Best regards.