Thread: I really believe MS is worried about Linux to a degree.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

I really believe MS is worried about Linux to a degree.

I know MS is much bigger then Linux when it comes to the desktop, but the way they are doing things makes me wonder if they are trying to eliminate them in what they are doing.
    Take, for example, Microsoft Teams; a chat server in Office 365 group. You can use Teams in a browser, or there are apps for Windows, MacOS, IOS, Android and Windows 10 Mobile. Did you notice that Linux was not mentioned in the list of OS'? Yes, I know Android is Linux and maybe it will work in a browser in Linux, but just the fact Linux was not even considered sends up a flag for me.
    With all of this said, it doesn't make me no mind what they do because I don't use MS OS or their software, but if I was in the workforce I might need it.
    What are your thoughts? Do you think there is some truth in this, or is it my imagination?
    Information on my Main laptop. Information on my small laptop Dell 11 3000
    Using a Asus 3632QM laptop with 8gig RAM, 250 SSD.
    Machine Registered 366271, 366273, 366275.
    Registered Ubuntu user number 18630. Registered Linux user number 458093.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: I really believe MS is worried about Linux to a degree.

Thread moved to Recurring Discussions.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

speaking of this so called war.
    linux, having an market share of about 1.5%, it is not a threat for microsoft business. especially right now when you can use windows 10 without activation, some kind of freeware.
    the linux world is sinking due to their own policy, it is not microsoft's fault.
    take a look at me right now...i do not find a way to enable beats audio on my laptop.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by richardsdma View Post
    i do not find a way to enable beats audio on my laptop.
    If you have a support issue, please ask it in the appropriate sub-forum in an appropriately titled post with some of your laptop's specifications that may be relevant to the issue. Thanks!