Thread: clamav

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

clamav

i just installed clamav with the tk gui and can't access any part of the program. i click on something, say settings, and it does nothing at all and no error messages shown. i'm using 15.10 on my hp pavilion g7 with core i3 6gb ram intel video. any help with this is appreciated. thanx

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: clamav

Quote Originally Posted by wyndlass View Post
    i click on something, say settings, and it does nothing at all and no error messages shown.
    You need to double-click. You can change that to a single click in settings but, of course, you need to double-click first time around!

Quote Originally Posted by wyndlass View Post
    i'm using 15.10
    You need to upgrade or reinstall. 15.10 goes end of life this month. I don't know the exact date but it will be soon. After eol, no more updates and specifically no more security updates.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans
    Distro

cool thanx, coffeecat

Beans
    Distro

ok another question, how do i mass select in clam? thanx