I have several PC's with different users that log into a windows server 2008 via windows native remote desktop application to access a software application. All of the PC's that connect run some version of Windows & we utilize a Uniprint client on the local machines and the Uniprint application on the Windows server 2008. I have a laptop that I wanted to add into the mix that is running ubuntu 14.04. I have connected to the windows server 2008 with the ubuntu laptop via Remmina. It took me a while to figure out (via this forum) that I needed to use the TLS setting on security to connect, but I got that solved. Now I want to print from the software application on the windows server 2008 onto my local printer connected to my ubuntu laptop. There is not a uniprint client for linux, so I can't use that. I checked the share local printers checkbox under the advanced settings on the remote desktop preference for the connection, but I still don't seem to have the option to print to my local printer here. I have printed other documents from my local ubuntu laptop to the local networked printer, so I know the local printer connection to my ubuntu laptop is not the problem. Any suggestions as to why it is not working?