Thread: Excessive moderatoin

Beans

Excessive moderatoin

I got an infraction and threat to ban for doing nothing against the rules.

There was no warning, and no reason given prior.

This does not make me want to come back to contribute to the community or recommend that anyone else does so either.

Beans

Re: Excessive moderatoin

Due to the poor management of this board and lack of any real connection to ubuntu I request you use the delete all button on my account. I no longer want to be associated with this mess in any form.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Account disabled, username randomized and personal data removed in accordance with

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2231107
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

For the record - the user had edited out the content from almost all of their posts in contravention of this published forum policy:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2231107

Removal of significant content from a number of posts is considered to be forum vandalism and will probably be dealt with by the account being banned and restoration of original post content.
    Forum staff have restored the content.
    Ubuntu 20.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 22.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags

Member: Not Canonical Team

If you need help with your forum account, such as SSO login issues, username changes, etc, the correct place to contact an admin is here. Please do not PM me about these matters unless you have been asked to - unsolicited PMs concerning forum accounts will be ignored.

Beans

I can still log in and do stuff. Therefore the account has not been disabled.

Also my username is still present in quoted text. My request has not been fulfilled in the slightest.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

User primary group set to disabled.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.