Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes up

Beans

Re: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes

I spend a bit of time on anime forums, which is where my username originated. At 68, with a doctorate in political science posting on forums where most people were teens or young adults, I thought "SeijiSensei" was appropriate. Google translates "politics" to "seiji," also a common Japanese given name, and a "sensei" is an honorific used for teachers, doctors, and similar professionals.

If you look up "seijisensei" on Google search, the top items are photos of Nishimura Seiji, a 7th dan black belt karate professional.

You have go down a few rows to see any anime images. Most are taken from discussion threads where I appear, even though they're not always associated with my entries. Some are taken from my image archive at http://www.takinganimeseriously.com/images/.

The gentleman in my avatar is the Emperor of En from the classic series "Junni Kokuki," or "Twelve Kingdoms." He's gazing out his window to the brothel in the distance where his current favorite companion resides.
    Last edited by SeijiSensei; June 25th, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
    If you ask for help, do not abandon your request. Please have the courtesy to check for responses and thank the people who helped you.

Blog · Linode System Administration Guides · Android Apps for Ubuntu Users

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Do a Google Image Search for your username, then post the first image that comes

Gaming on Linux has never been better - Check out Proton on Steam (great user made Proton Database) and Lutris
    How to ask questions the smart way

Beans

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by the2048; August 11th, 2018 at 10:12 PM. Reason: couldn't delete my post, forgot to look at the last post date

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

I just did this again, and it was another one of my subpar Land Before Time drawings.

Here's a snippet of the page:
    Screenshot_2018-09-15 littlefoot505 - Google Search.jpg
    I love how it shows my old Linux Mint desktop that I posted here a while back, as well as the banner for the Gang of Five forum (I'm a mod over there).
    Last edited by littlefoot505; September 16th, 2018 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Made image smaller, added image of page
    HP Pavilion x360 15-bk168cl, 2.4 GHz Core i3, 1TB HDD, 8GB RAM
    OS's: Win 10 (800GB), Ubuntu Studio 18.10 (150GB), Q4OS Scorpion (50GB)

Beans

My search contained my Twitter profile picture.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=4tec...tlgCeH248xJ6M:

Beans
    Hidden!

Beans

lol "ninathena"

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Beans

DDG-my Nintendolife profile pic

DDG with !g- a photo I put on DA years ago
    Last edited by tux-peng; November 9th, 2020 at 07:48 PM.

Beans

dont do google , but duckduckgo throws out this image 1st

Attachment 287327

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast