Thread: Lubuntu hanging at Starting Bridge socket events into upstart

Beans

Lubuntu hanging at Starting Bridge socket events into upstart

I've got a BananaPi SBC running Lubuntu 14. I recently moved houses and after setting up my BananaPi again it gets stuck booting at the following command.

Code:
    Starting Bridge socket events into upstart
    I'm unable to SSH into the box or input anything via keyboard. I've also attached a copy of the preceding terminal output.

Seems odd as I don't think I've changed anything other than we currently don't have internet installed at the house. But I've tried turning on the BananaPi both with the router setup for LAN (no WAN) networking and not connected to any network connection via ethernet.

IMG_5279.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Re: Lubuntu hanging at Starting Bridge socket events into upstart

The attachment upload seemed to have gotten corrupt.

IMG_5279.jpg

Beans

Hi, don't know, if this is still alive, but I've got the same problem. When typing "i" for "ignore", the system finishes startup and runs like nothing happened.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by isgut View Post
    Hi, don't know, if this is still alive, but I've got the same problem. When typing "i" for "ignore", the system finishes startup and runs like nothing happened.
    From what I can remember, I think I'd be using the wrong Lubuntu image. I need to use the one for Banana Pi and not Banana Pi Pro. They're not very clearly labeled on the Lemaker download page.

Hope this helps.