Thread: Preseed command reference for parted?

Beans

Preseed command reference for parted?

Greetings!
    We have a pretty great set up using mini ISOs and a web based preseed creator. Part of this preseed involves creating a bunch of LVMs for our particular partitioning requirements. I'd really love to be able to encrypt this Volume Group using LUKS. Either my Google-fu is weak, or the parted language for D-i is being kept as a closely held secret. Does anyone out there have any information they are willing to share?

Thanks!
    -Herald

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Preseed command reference for parted?

"Concurrent coexistence of Windows, Linux and UNIX..." || Ubuntu user # 33563, Linux user # 533637
    Sticky: Graphics Resolution | UbuntuForums 'system-info' Script | Posting Guidelines | Code Tags

Beans

Re: Preseed command reference for parted?

Quote Originally Posted by MAFoElffen View Post
    Thanks, I had looked at the second link, but I had not seen the first blog page. Unfortunately, neither of these resources contain any information on defining encrypted partitions. I'm fairly certain I can base it an a partman advanced recipe, but the specifics of the recipe are quite mysterious. I was hoping there would be some sort of documentation describing the language, since it seems to deviate quite a bit from the standard debian installer preseed syntax.

Thanks for the links, though!