Thread: PCSX No analogue with Logitech F310

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

PCSX No analogue with Logitech F310

Hi All

I have just decided to resurrect all my old Playstation games, so downloaded PCSX to do the job. I am using a Logitech F310 dual analogue wired USB Xbox controller for this. I have used jstest and jscal to test and calibrate it (all working fine in Xinput mode).
    I have set the Controllers config to match my controller and set it to analogue.
    It all works perfectly except in GT2 it does not see the controller as analogue and only gives digital commands from the joystick ( the D-pad is non-functional in the game). I ahve other games but can't remember of the top of my head whether they require analogue inputs, but I'll give them a try and post back. BTW The analogue sticks work fine in Steam games so it is not a hardware issue.

I am thinking the issue might lie in that there is no analog button as there was on the dualshock controllers, but with the controller correctly set as a Generic Xbox controller there is no option to assign one (even although I have a spare button I could map).

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mike
    Dell Inspiron 1501 AMD Sempron, 4GB RAM, 120GB HDD, running 14.04 64Bit
    Dell Latitude D830 Centrino duo 4GB RAM 320GB HDD, running 13.10 64Bit
    Raspberry Pi running Rasbian
    Ubuntu User #32384

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: PCSX No analogue with Logitech F310

Hmm... I'm not sure on this one, there's no way to change the range either. You could compile epsxe and see if that makes a difference using a different plugin. I'm running PCSXR 1.7 RC1 but I don't play GT2 - can't find the CD to play it - but my other games work that support the analog - could be I'm using an XBox controller too.
    Dell XP 8700 - Windows 10 64-bit Fast Ring - i7 4790 8GB 1GB 250GB SSD 1TB HDD
    HP Stream 13 - elementary Loki 64-bit
    HP Envy M6 - Windows 10 64-bit