Thread: LAMP stack w Hadoop

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

LAMP stack w Hadoop

Hello, so I'm having a bit of issues getting LAMP running for various development projects I'm working on. So I remove the current LAMP stack that I currently have via
    Code:
    apache2 apache2-mpm-prefork apache2-utils apache2.2-common libapache2-mod-php5 libapr1 libaprutil1 libdbd-mysql-perl libdbi-perl libnet-daemon-perl libplrpc-perl libpq5 mysql-client-5.5 mysql-common mysql-server mysql-server-5.5 php5-common php5-mysql
    I also used the purge option when removing "debconf data", now I've used various methods on installing "apache2" in particular this one
    Code:
    sudo apt-get install apache2
    I then restart network
    Code:
    sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
    Apache then gives me this error
    Code:
    apache2: Could not determine the server's fully qualified domain name, using 127.0.0.1 for ServerName
    So the first obvious thing that comes to mind is to edit the apache config file
    Code:
    sudo nano /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
    I then added the following line to the config file
    Code:
    ServerName localhost
    I then deactivated the old site, and activated the new one. Using I believe "a2dissite"
    Code:
    $ sudo a2dissite 000-default && sudo a2ensite mysite
    I then go on to install PHP, etc etc
    Code:
    libapache2-mod-php5
    The issue is here, Apache is not actually parsing the php after I restarted it, I installed "libapache2-mod-php5". It's not the corrupt php5 packet either, I've done research. Surprisingly MySQL installed just fine by using
    Code:
    mysql-server libapache2-mod-auth-mysql php5-mysql
    Any ideas would be really helpful, thanks fellow Linux users!
    Last edited by Crafty Kisses; July 19th, 2014 at 09:55 PM.