Thread: Database Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Beans

Red face Database Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Hi,

How do I resolve this?

Code:
    An error occurred while upgrading the database:                              
     │                                                                              
     │ ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint                        
     │ "pk_databasechangelog" DETAIL: Key (id, author,                              
     │ filename)=(change-column-notes-in-task_element-to-text, jaragunde,           
     │ src/main/resources/db.changelog-1.3.xml) already exists.                     
     │                                                                              
     │ Fortunately, /var/cache/dbconfig-common/backups/libreplan_1.3.0-1.pgsql      
     │ holds a backup of the database, made just before the upgrade.                
     │                                                                              
     │ If at this point you choose "retry", you will be prompted with all the       
     │ configuration questions once more and another attempt will be made at        
     │ performing the operation. "retry (skip questions)" will immediately          
     │ attempt the operation again, skipping all questions.  If you choose          
     │

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Database Ubuntu 12.04LTS

Is this with the database component of Libreoffice?
    It is a machine. It is more stupid than we are. It will not stop us from doing stupid things.
    Ubuntu user #33,200. Linux user #530,530

Beans

Yes it is

Beans

Smile Re: Database Ubuntu 12.04LTS

I installed Libre Plan and cannot get the database to set-up correctly - above is the message I get. Can someone help me to solve this?

Beans

Did you use a PPA?

The source of the download would be helpful.

Beans

No I did the following:

Code:
    wget http://downloads.sourceforge.net/project/libreplan/LibrePlan/libreplan_1.3.0-1_amd64.deb
    sudo apt-get install -f
    sudo apt-get autoremove
    sudo apt-get upgrade
    Thank you

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

You didn't actually installed it. Are you aware of that? 'install -f' just install pending updates.
    Galiza Nação!

Beans

Sorry Posted the wrong one.

Code:
    sudo apt-get install libreplan

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

that line would install the one in the repositories not the file you downloaded. so which version you have? to intall downloaded file open it with software center or double click the downloaded file.
    Easy to understand Ubuntu manual with lots of pics: http://ubuntu-manual.org/
    Do i need antivirus/firewall in linux?
    User friendly disk backup: Redobackup