Thread: Bluetooth audio recording functionality is not working properly with older motherboar

Beans

Bluetooth audio recording functionality is not working properly with older motherboar

Hi I am currently working on two different types of Intel motherboard units DQ77KB and NUC D33217GKE. I have following scenario

"I am recording the video using logitech cameras and bluetooth mics. Logitech cameras can record both video and audios. We have the functionality as when we turn off the Bluetooth the Logitech audio replaces the bluetooth audio. But this functionality works with NUC D33217GKE but it is not working with DQ77KB. I am using ffmpeg command for recording functionality."

Can any one please explain why this is happening and let me know anything requires. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by shrikant2; June 2nd, 2014 at 02:06 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Bluetooth audio recording functionality is not working properly with older mother

Hi

Are you sure it's pairing correctly on the bluetooth microphone that does not work ?

Kind regards
    If you believe everything you read, you better not read. ~ Japanese Proverb

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed. - Mark Twain

Thinking about becoming an Ubuntu Member?

Beans

Re: Bluetooth audio recording functionality is not working properly with older mother

Yes I am sure it is pairing fine and consider the scenario (and it is working) as I am recording for 5 min. In this 5 mins, start the bluetooth then stop after 2 min again start it after 1 min. When I checked the audio, I am getting fine audio for NUC but for DQ77KB we are loosing audio.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by shrikant2 View Post
    Yes I am sure it is pairing fine and consider the scenario (and it is working) as I am recording for 5 min. In this 5 mins, start the bluetooth then stop after 2 min again start it after 1 min. When I checked the audio, I am getting fine audio for NUC but for DQ77KB we are loosing audio.
    Forget about the NUC as that is working and it is confusing me.

Let's concentrate on the DQ77KB.

Are the Bluetooth headphones are pairing for the DQ77KB ?

Are you getting any audio at all for the DQ77KB during the 5 minutes you are testing it ?

Kind regards
    If you believe everything you read, you better not read. ~ Japanese Proverb

If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed. - Mark Twain

Thinking about becoming an Ubuntu Member?

Beans

Sorry for confusing and yes I am getting audio from DQ77KB.

Thanks

Beans

Sorry for confusing and yes I am getting audio from DQ77KB.

Thanks

Beans

Now I have getting audio from left channel but it is very low and also it contains some noise.