Thread: Does UBUNTU community cares abput getting new ideas and thingh to implement...

Beans

Does UBUNTU community cares abput getting new ideas and thingh to implement...

If I have a suggestion wher can I post it?
    It would be easier simply to click on the "Workspace switcher' and choose the right Desctop straight away.
    This 'Workspace switcher' on a Launcher is big enough so you can click 1 of 4 to be directly swaped to the one that you have just pointed out.
    Nice feature, isnt it?
    Lets know who should know it becouse I gave up trying to find a forum for suggestion and new features....

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Does UBUNTU community cares abput getting new ideas and thingh to implement...

Moved to Ubuntu, Linux and OS Chat since it's not a support question.
    Please mark your thread as solved if you get a satisfactory response
    PopularPages - A Ubuntu Documentation Search Tool
    Ubuntu membership via Forums contributions

Beans

Re: Does UBUNTU community cares abput getting new ideas and thingh to implement...

There is no forum for posting ideas that will be looked at by ubuntu developers. You should probably create a launchpad account, find the project, and post a wishlist bug for this feature against unity-desktop.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

You can also participate in the Virtual Ubuntu Developer Summit, the last one was a couple of weeks ago, and the next one will be in June.

Beans

I agree this would be nice feature to have for some. I use the keyboard shortcuts to move between the desktops which if speed is the concern is way faster than clicking on anything. But otherwise I would see definite advantage in what you're proposing.