Thread: Bulk conversion of mp3 to mp4 with image help

Beans

Bulk conversion of mp3 to mp4 with image help

Hi I'm looking for an app or a script that will convert all mp3 files in a folder into an mp4 video with a single image if this is at all possible? Been using lightworks but progress is slow though I do get to use a few more images, tried a couple others but they all had problems when it came to outputting the video even though I have all the required codecs. any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

Beans

Re: Bulk conversion of mp3 to mp4 with image help

HELP!!! Pretty please!!! I know it can be done with a script and ffmpeg but I'm abit slow and have tried a few things. pretty pretty please can some point me in the direction of something I can drop in a folder and click. 640x480 all the way. will accept any format smaller the better though.

Beans

If you figure out how to join all your mp3's together, you can use something like:http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2174770

Oh, and please don't bump your thread more than once per 24hours..
    What would happen if your hard disk died right now?

Beans

See the examples in How to Encode Videos for YouTube and other Video Sharing Sites. Some of the examples won't work with avconv or the fake, so-called "ffmpeg" in the repo since these are from a fork and the guide is written for ffmpeg from FFmpeg.

You can simply download a Linux build of ffmpeg or follow a step-by-step guide to compile ffmpeg.

Beans

What would happen if your hard disk died right now?