Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Comparison of three languages, which one is the best for beginners?

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Comparison of three languages, which one is the best for beginners?

Quote Originally Posted by xb12x2 View Post
    Their parents are probably paying BIG BIG BIGTIME to send their little technologists to university. They better darn well get jobs.
    Welcome to the EU, where (good) education is free... or at least tuition-less.
    Warning: unless noted otherwise, code in my posts should be understood as "coding suggestions", and its use may require more neurones than the two necessary for Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V.

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Comparison of three languages, which one is the best for beginners?

Quote Originally Posted by Vaphell View Post
    WTF are you talking about here? Nobody gives a rat's ass about PC market because that has nothing to do with the topic at hand: is language X conductive to learning programming or not.
    Thanks for correcting my Canonical/Conical typo. In a similar spirit of helpfulness let me suggest conducive instead of conductive.

Yes, language X is conductive to learning programming. Now, which one is language X?

And your statement that nobody gives a rat's ass about the PC market in this thread might be so, but it doesn't change MY reasoning for picking language X. Or did I pick language Y? Whatever language I picked, I certainly regret it now because of your forceful use of "WTF" and "rat's ass". Is it too late to change my choice?

A little too sarcastic? Yes, I'm no longer trying to be serious so I'lll stop now before I get myself kicked off. But don't take it personnally, Vaphell. I won't be ignoring your future posts in this thread, just not responding, trying to stay active on this forum.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345