Thread: Where can I find the extension pack for 4.2.16?

Beans

Question Where can I find the extension pack for 4.2.16?

There seems to be no way to get another version of Virtualbox that has an extension pack, and I simply can't find the extension for 4.2.16. I tried the Mega Thread, the VM downloads section, plainly googling it, but it ceases to exist. Can anyone provide links?

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Re: Where can I find the extension pack for 4.2.16?

Hello!

What do you mean by there is no way to get another version with an extension pack? The current version, 4.3.6, has it. So do all the others.

You can find the extension pack for 4.2.16 here. Scroll down to 4.2.16.

Best wishes.
    Please read The Forum Rules and The Forum Posting Guidelines

A thing discovered and kept to oneself must be discovered time and again by others. A thing discovered and shared with others need be discovered only the once.
    This universe is crazy. I'm going back to my own.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by QIII View Post
    Hello!

What do you mean by there is no way to get another version with an extension pack? The current version, 4.3.6, has it. So do all the others.

You can find the extension pack for 4.2.16 here. Scroll down to 4.2.16.

Best wishes.
    Thank you so much! I visited that same page many times but until now did I notice the extension pack link. But I need a bit more help. It successfully installed and everything, but my device doesn't show up when I want to filter it.

Beans

Nevermind, I found out that an empty filter fills everything. Now I have to do something having to do with vboxusers.... Okay.

Beans

I configured the vboxusers and filtered my iPod and it shows up in Windows XP now, so yay. But it doesn't show up in iTunes. Any help? Its a fifth generation nano. Also, the OS makes that dun-dun noise when theres some kind of error whenever I plug in the iPod. So I guess it has something to do with that. Any help?