Thread: Old account can not Post New, or Reply. Needs activation??

Beans

Old account can not Post New, or Reply. Needs activation??

I'm sure I missed something in linking the old account to SSO.

My old account, joebeasley (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=267573) can not post to any forums. The message along the bottom says, "You can not create new threads, You can not reply to threads, etc."

I created a new account, joe_beasley (http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=1898036) to post this message.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus

Re: Old account can not Post New, or Reply. Needs activation??

You changed the email in the joebeasley account in July, but didn't re-activate the account from the verification email sent to the new email address. The verification code is probably not valid now, and a glitch is preventing me from sending a fresh verification email. I suggest one of two things:

1 - if you see this post while still logged into this joe_beasley account, pm me with the full email you registered to the joebeasley account in July as a security check. I can then activate your account.

2 - If not, log into the joebeasley account again and use the contact us link at the bottom of the page to send an email to the admins' mailing list. That will verify the email to us, and whichever admin sees the email will be able to activate the joebeasley account.
    Ubuntu 16.04 Desktop Guide - Ubuntu 14.04 Desktop Guide - Forum Guide to BBCode - Using BBCode code tags - IRC #ubuntuforums

Member: Not Canonical Team

Please do not PM me about your forum account unless you have been asked to. The correct place to contact an admin about your account is here.