Thread: Removing A Personal Folder from Ubuntu One

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Removing A Personal Folder from Ubuntu One

I recently set up my Ubuntu One cloud storage and had added an extra Personal Folder (aside from the Ubuntu One folder that is already there)...I decided i would rather have a bunch of subfolders within Ubuntu One's folder instead of creating separate Personal Folders...which i have done...

Now the only thing i want to do is remove the extra Personal Folder i created but can't find any way to delete it...either on the application itself or on the Ubuntu One web page...

Is there any way to do it?
    Thanks in advance for all input
    Last edited by craig10x; January 23rd, 2014 at 06:31 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Removing A Personal Folder from Ubuntu One

I am a bit surprised no on knew this one here...i found the answer on my own...you have to go to the web page of ubuntu one and go into your account there, find the personal folder you want to remove and click the "unsynch" button...it's then removed both from the web based based and on the Ubuntu One app that is running on your system...easy to do but not obvious as i could not find any mention of it...

And you have to unsynch on the web interface...if you unsynch it in the app it doesn't remove it...i know because i tried that originally...
    Last edited by craig10x; January 23rd, 2014 at 06:34 AM.