Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DosBox Resolution Problems

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: DosBox Resolution Problems

Everything seems to be working normal now. I can go into fullscreen mode and exit out of fullscreen mode while playing Dune without it effecting my desktop screen resolution. I created the template like you suggested. Thanks for your patience and helping me. Really apprecite it. Problem solved.
    Question Everything

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Quote Originally Posted by kostkon View Post
    Hmm, you could try this:
    first, make sure that you logout and log back in to revert to your default resolution, then run the game again and while you are there, check your current resolution by using your monitor controls (all monitors usually have an info option in their on-screen menu that displays your current res, refresh rate etc); is it really 1440x900 or 1280x1024?
    The system froze up on me once just now and I had to shut down by holding the power button. Once I booted up again, I tried running the game a few times, and all is well. Thanks a bunch! I guess the restart helped.
    Question Everything

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Quote Originally Posted by Shadius View Post
    The system froze up on me once just now and I had to shut down by holding the power button. Once I booted up again, I tried running the game a few times, and all is well. Thanks a bunch! I guess the restart helped.
    Good news!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadius View Post
    Everything seems to be working normal now. I can go into fullscreen mode and exit out of fullscreen mode while playing Dune without it effecting my desktop screen resolution. I created the template like you suggested. Thanks for your patience and helping me. Really apprecite it. Problem solved.
    My pleasure

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12